The ABCs of U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yeah, I'm kind of bored, so here's what I'm going to do...see if I can name an "alphabet" of U2 songs...

Always
Big Girls are Best
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
Endless Deep
Fire
Gone
Hallelujah (Here She Comes)
I Fall Down
J Ummm...I don't think there ARE any...
Kite
Lady With the Spinning Head
Mofo
Numb
One
Please
Q Nothing...
Red Hill Mining Town
Stay (Faraway, so close!)
Touch
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
Van Diemen's Land
Wake Up Dead Man
X nada...
Your Blue Room
Zooropa

'kay, that was fun. Anybody else want to play?

i've never heard it but i saw it on a single in a record shop that i've been meaning to buy...i keep forgetting to go into that store with enough money...

no one buys the funky u2 vinyl stuff...the only time i've ever noticed stuff leaving that store is when i've bought it...there is a lack of u2 fans in this part of the state...i bet they're all out near boston or something...

IWasBored said:
i've never heard it but i saw it on a single in a record shop that i've been meaning to buy...i keep forgetting to go into that store with enough money...

no one buys the funky u2 vinyl stuff...the only time i've ever noticed stuff leaving that store is when i've bought it...there is a lack of u2 fans in this part of the state...i bet they're all out near boston or something...

I always find a lack of U2 fans around me too...but then there's always PLENTY of people at concerts. :shrug: I don't understand!

I love vinyl!

This is an awesome idea!

Anyone feel like compiling ALL U2 songs to fit with each alphabet letter to be used on the new Interference.com? Full credit will be given to all compilers! :wave:

wertsie said:

I always find a lack of U2 fans around me too...but then there's always PLENTY of people at concerts. :shrug: I don't understand!

U2 are a popular band... a 'hot ticket' if you will

but not everyone wants to spend their pocket money, or their valuable time searching, on vinyl singles that are much more worthy as keepsakes than for their practicality.

Back
Top Bottom