The 1st MATLAB thread ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sledgehammer

The Fly
Totally off topic, I know.
I need a step-by-step guidance to upgrade Matlab 5.0 to Matlab 6.0, because a toolbox I wanna use (the GNC Toolbox) isn't compatible with the version I have. It's silly I know, but I'm new at this and I haven't found any luck at the web and the usenet.

------------------
"Find the meaning of the act, remember how it goes
Every time you take the water and you swim against the flow
The world is all around us, the days are flying past
And fear is so contagious, but I?m not afraid to laugh"

Neil Finn

[This message has been edited by Sledgehammer (edited 11-06-2001).]

matlab eh?
confused.gif

I think I heard it was something to do with a shoe horn, and there was screwdrivers involved too.

Its a physics or chemistry related program inst it? Graphin? I believe they had it on the university computers when i was doing co-op, but I never got into it that much... Sorry, but im no help either
frown.gif

I don't have any Matlab upgrades for you but I could put Mathematica up on my ftp if you're interested. It does just about everything, from indefinite integrals to Bessel function manipulations to plotting, and a whole lot more.

Originally posted by qball7200:
I don't have any Matlab upgrades for you but I could put Mathematica up on my ftp if you're interested. It does just about everything, from indefinite integrals to Bessel function manipulations to plotting, and a whole lot more.

Thank you, qball. I have to get Matlab though, because I have to work on a particular demo included in the GNC toolbox. Thanks anyway!

------------------
"Find the meaning of the act, remember how it goes
Every time you take the water and you swim against the flow
The world is all around us, the days are flying past
And fear is so contagious, but I?m not afraid to laugh"

Neil Finn

Back
Top Bottom