That's pretty rude Mr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, at an the ONE Edun T launch I think in the city, he yelled at some people in attendance because they were talking while Ali was talking and used the F bomb towards them.

And who says chivarly dead? :eyebrow:

JCOSTER said:
Also, at an the ONE Edun T launch I think in the city, he yelled at some people in attendance because they were talking while Ali was talking and used the F bomb towards them.

asshole Bono:drool:

Caroni said:

Sorry :reject: is not an insult to me :shrug:

I was joking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy holidays Bitches1!!1:rockon:

shart1780 said:
Some people will excuse anything a star does.

Someone pays WAY too much to go to a concert and gets publicly humiliated in front of thousands of people (and now millions online) for nothing and you think that's excusable. Yes, he apologized, which is his only saving grace in this incident.

The "but other singers do worse!" excuse is silly. So it's ok for a singer to humiliate his fans as long as he's not pulling an Axl Rose and punching their face?

Bono's status doesn't excuse him in any way.

No, but maybe his status as a human being does excuse him.

People do and say things they shouldn't all the time. It happens. We all have bad days, we all get a littly cranky and bitchy. The important this is that he did say he was sorry for it.

JCOSTER said:

It wasn't for Ali... I can't remember who was speaking tho, ashley judd I think :hmm:
he told them to shut the F up or go elsewhere if they're not interested...

LOL! love the you tube video of electric co
2 3 44444444444 ahahahah!

Look everyone gets angry, people yell all the time, who cares if he yells at someone he wa spissed its his right to yell if he wants, i just think some people are over sensitive! Saying fuck you or get off your fucking phone to someone is only SHOCKING if it shocks you, and frankly bono saying that is taaaaaaaaame. If he for instance pull down his pants and peed on the guy then tried to set him alight...then i think wow bono...calm down a biT! (perhaps)

AND I WANT to know the story of the fan who grabbed his broken arm!!

HolyMeximofoJoe said:
sorry if this has been posted before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1l0Gqj1whk

This broke my heart a little seeing Bono shout like that to a fan, hearing and reading so many good things about him and the things he does then i see this.....granted it's not THAT big a deal and he's only human, but still you know i never expected this from Bono

Your thoughts?
I would be absolutely gutted if Bono yelled at me like that!

Re: Re: That's pretty rude Mr. Bono

fly so high! said:

I would be absolutely gutted if Bono yelled at me like that!

i'd be honoured.

Bono took the time to shout at me :cute:

I'd yell back and then he'd yell and then he'd jump into the crowd to hit me but in an intense moment we'd stare at each other and suddenly...

its not secret that the stars are falling from the sky....'

and then we'd get married.

so i see a win win situation in bono yelling :dancing:

u2trinity said:
Slane , when someone throws water at Bono , F- bomb . :drool: :drool: :drool:
Passionate Bono is very hot !

Love Bono ready and raring to go :drool: I would put money on the B man on any given day during a brawl....(except Edge, you know that quick hand eye coordination thingy). :ohmy:

haha i remember that.. it was awesome :rockon: i even caught the moment on camera...

phoneyell.JPG

gherman said:
Bono has always done stuff like that. Remember when he told the crowd to shut up during Mining Town Disaster?(sp?)

I was there!!!!

I wonder what would have happened if bono yelled like that at someone else's daughter, wife , sister or mother in front of everybody. Would the comments be the same? "it was "awesome" man... he treated his mother like an idiot , i have it on video". "Look people, He can't be nice all the time, and my daughter paid the price, it's no big deal". "He told my wife to fu+k off but she asked for it, who cares?

Maybe i'm still living in a fantasy world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom