That was me up on stage on Monday, not James Iha! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Louis

The Fly
Yup,
I was the lucky fellow who got to accompany Bono (and Larry, who came in at the end to finish the song) on Monday for People Get Ready.

It was really awesome, because I had been having a horrible day, getting locked out of my car.

I will tell a more insightful story later. Just got back from the 2nd concert, so exhausted.

If ANYONE took any pictures when I was up on stage, can you please email me at louischoi@hotmail.com? I really want to remember this experience for as long as I live!

Louis

r u sure you're not james iha? cos u kinda did reseamble him, guitar and all. ;o)
i was at both shows also..... and i think i did get a couple of shots of you on stage!!! (lucky u!) Anyhow, as soon as i get the ga-zillion rolls of film developed, i'll send them to ya via email.

or eamil me to remind me... salome999@hotmail.com

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

wow, I love how we have connections to everyone that goes up. I mean seriously 20K people per show and so far we've heard from everyone of them. Truly amazing.

I would love to hear more, I saw a pic of you floating around here somewhere if I see it again I'll put it in here.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by mbi16:
wow, I love how we have connections to everyone that goes up. I mean seriously 20K people per show and so far we've heard from everyone of them. Truly amazing.

It's incredible!! Hope the interference luck is working in Austin and Vegas!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

We were there Monday, Louis!
smile.gif

You were so awesome!!

Great job!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Louis! I was at both Chicago shows (in the heart in front of Adam at the second show) and I saw you on stage (great job, by the way) and I thought "hmmm...that boy looks familiar." Do you by any chance go to the University of Chicago? I don't think I know you well, but I think we've had a couple classes together. Well, it would be kinda cool if you did. Let me know
smile.gif

------------------
"I buy socks."
-Adam, when asked what he does with the money he would have spent on drink.

"The babes, the feast, and the toga conspire to give Adam the bearing of a Caesar (one of the late, inbred, lunatic Caesars, perhaps, but a Caesar nonetheless.)"
-Bill Flanagan, at an after-concert soiree with the band and Co.

"He's not great at the old driving."
-Larry, on Bono

Louis,

I was standing right next to you in the heart, gave Bono my camera to take a picture of you and I (remember?)...well, the frickin pictures didn't turn out. Took them to Walgreens yesterday and only 4 of my 24 pictures turned out. Aggggh, I'm so pissed thinking about it again.

Anyway, I wish I could send them to you, but I don't have any. At least my wife was with me to confirm that I shook Bono's hand and gave him my camera to use. You can say you "rocked" the house at a U2 gig! Congrats, congrats, congrats! It was fucking awesome!

Matt

Hallelujah Here She Comes:

Yes, I do go to the U of C, and recognized you as well. I'm pretty sure I've seen you around campus, so we'll bump into you again.

Louis

Back
Top Bottom