Thank GOD the Wanderer is okay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
Just wanted to say I was worried about you from the time I turned on the tv this morning till now that I see you are posting.

I hope we see more people from D.C. and NY post to tell us they are okay. It may be hard for anyone in NYC to get through right now, our prayers are with them.

I agree z edge.

rain.gif

------------------
The Chairs Are All Stacked
The Swinging's Stopped Swinging

Sicy's Website

thanks bud, it was scary because I live less than 10 miles from the Pentagon and work only a few miles away (I watched smoke ascend from what I thought was an "untouchable" place as helicopters descended onto the scene), and for a while there was concern of possible additional acts against the city, hopefully the threat of this has passed, but who knows, DC will always be a target as will NY
frown.gif

I hope and pray for that the loss of human life is less than what is being speculated

Originally posted by The Wanderer:

I hope and pray for that the loss of human life is less than what is being speculated

Me too, and you are SO welcome.

I'm glad you are okay, Wanderer. *hug*

I hope we didn't lose anybody...and I pray for those who have lost...

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

good to know you're alright

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
(I watched smoke ascend from what I thought was an "untouchable" place as helicopters descended onto the scene
frown.gif

Amen Wanderer - I am glad you are OK - I didn't realize you were in DC. I think that is what is one of the tough things here - that these things occurred in several places you thought were safe... I think this is a lesson to us that life is precious and you are never guaranteed another day.

Peace to you and I am glad you are safe.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I'm really glad that you are okay too, Wanderer. I didn't know you were from DC or I would have been worried.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom