Tell me about Hasta La Vista Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just get a bootleg of the complete show instead (or the PopMart video).

I've got Popmart boots. I thought it might be fun to have a legit live copy of something newer than R&H. I do have the vid. Is the record the same as the vid?

Oh, and Sicy, the world's most perfect and beautiful mod, I've PMed you. I did use the word love. Please forgive my forwardness. :flirt: :bow:

I guess it's kind of interesting because it's squeezes the concert onto one disc:

1. Pop Muzik (3:07)
2. Mofo (4:35)
3. I Will Follow (2:50)
4. Gone (4:40)
5. New Year's Day (4:58)
6. Staring At The Sun (4:30)
7. Bullet The Blue Sky (6:10)
8. Please (6:57)
9. Where The Streets Have No Name (6:34)
10. Lemon - Perfecto Mix (2:04)
11. Discotheque (5:07)
12. With Or Without You (5:45)
13. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (5:38)
14. One (6:06)

But they cut out the best parts of the show, like "I Still Haven't Found..." and "All I Want Is You."

martha said:
Is it really worth forty fucking dollars on ebay?

It depends what you're looking for though... I'm a collector (one who wants to have every song U2 has released officially) so I would shell out that much money for the CD. It is an official live album after all. But if you don't care for those kind of things and just want to hear the concert, then I guess $40 is indeed a bit much.

So the main question should be: so what do you think it's worth?

C ya!

Marty (who fortunately already owns HLVB as he's a Propaganda member and still spends an insane amount on Ebay).

Oh, before I forget; P.S.: HLVB is from the same concert as the Popmart Mexico City video. Still, it's nice to have in CD format.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom