tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
One of mine is visible in some of the Vegas pix. My next one goes on Jan.12! (YAY!) Mebbe by then I'll figure out how to use my scanner and then I can email Sicy some photos!

------------------
...the highway speaks of deserts dry...

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I wont show the one on my hand cuz it sucks ass.

tongue.gif

Your hand or the tattoo???!! lol

------------------
N A T E

We Need New Dreams Tonight...

Hey Sicy, I have seen the tatoo on your hand. What's so bad about it?

------------------
"An Angel in Devil's shoes..."

lol! That didn't take much persuasion! That's a pretty good cover up if you ask me.

wow! i love everyone's tattoos. i need to get some better scans of mine. whenever i figure out how to set up my scanner (i got one that works, yay!) maybe i should try again, by trying to scan them directly instead of taking a pic, waiting forevah to get them back, and then scanning them.
i was thinking of getting a couple little U2 images all next to each other, like maybe the joshua tree, the achtung baby umm...baby, and the heart in a suitcase, like all next to each other. i was thinking of getting it on my arm, but i wasn't sure how that would look on me. i've never seen a tattoo on a girl's arm that i've been particularly fond of.

------------------
kahnarinha "funky-san" taylor, royal chat nutte for both interference and U2OL, as proclaimed by sir rafaroni (the mexico city treat) :D
U2: 62%
dd: 37%

-------
proof 2001 simon is bangable:
<Rox> I bang 2001 simon every morning
<J-Tree> you think he'd get tired from being hard all the time
virtual insanity
john nude!

Yeah its usually where someone in a gang would put a tatto but hell I was 17 and didnt know any better.

BTW where the heck is u2girls pic what a bomb!?

someone had mentioned wanting to see my tattoos a long time ago on the now-closed pic thread. anyway, i know a few people on here have tattoos so i thought it would be cool if i started a thread so everyone could post theirs, if they have any. mine aren't U2 related *at all* but one of these days i do plan on getting one, so maybe someone will post one that inspires me, lol.
hope they come out looking all right!

here's the one on my left wrist:
tattoo1.jpg

here's the one on my right wrist:
tattoo2.jpg

aaaand the one on my right ankle:
tattoo3.jpg

------------------
kahnarinha "funky-san" taylor, royal chat nutte for both interference and U2OL, as proclaimed by sir rafaroni (the mexico city treat) :D
U2: 62%
dd: 37%

-------
proof 2001 simon is bangable:
<Rox> I bang 2001 simon every morning
<J-Tree> you think he'd get tired from being hard all the time
virtual insanity
john nude!

i have 4 tattoos,=
*bonos face on my leg (i wasnt much of a fan at the time, i just liked his face and i wanted a tattoo that was detailed,so it kinda made sense)
*springsteens signature on my back,which i looooove.
*chinnesse dragon on my arm
*chinnesse symbol on my wrist
and in feb im gettin angel written on my veins (the middle of my arm)
hopefully il stop there
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

I was thinking of getting a small gemini-tattoo on my upperarm but I can?t find a nice pic. And I?m a tiny bit scared of needles.
frown.gif

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
I was thinking of getting a small gemini-tattoo on my upperarm but I can?t find a nice pic. And I?m a tiny bit scared of needles.
frown.gif

It's a whole different thing. I hate shots and needles, but the tattoo machine isn't like a shot. It's more like cutting yourself shaving. That's the best analogy I can come up with.

Find an artist whose work you like and have him or her design you something. You can start by looking through the portfolio books the artists keep on the counters in the shops. When someone's work matches your taste, talk to that artist about what you want. That's the best way to do it. I've never gotten my designs from the flash on the walls.
Good luck! Always remember that tattoos are permanent, so make sure you like what you get! I've never been sorry about any of mine.

------------------
...the highway speaks of deserts dry...

[This message has been edited by martha (edited 12-25-2001).]

Or this one!!!!

fridgedoor_1665_14653817

And it's not that I'm afraid of getting my shots, but I don't really like the tattoo-gun. Although I'd have to admit I've never seen one up close.

And already decided on getting a tattoo more than a year ago but I never came round to do it. Nice New Years resolution!!

tat_c.jpg

Yeah its totally different than a doctors needle. Doctors needles they just shove in you. The tattoo gun only goes in with the very tip and it drags around on your skin it doesnt poke poke poke you. It hurts but not not the same.

Thanks!!

I preferred a construction with the roman II but I thought they would be a bit boring. I like the last one though but I like the Batman too...

Back
Top Bottom