TAMPA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2Gator

Hey post here if you're going to Tampa! I'll be in line all day with the cowboy hat and army jacket with all my friends!
smile.gif

Whos going and what are you wearing, to look for you?

I'll be there. However, I didn't get GA tickets (GC instead) so my friend and I won't be showing up super early.
frown.gif

(I have dark hair and will be wearing a long-sleeve purple shirt and jeans if I run into anyone inside)

Have a great time in line and enjoy the show!!!

------------------
"Mock the devil and he will flee from thee."

"The devil . . . the prowde spirite . . . cannot endure to be mocked." - Thomas More

I'll be there. I'll keep an eye out for you.I tried to IM you last night, but you were away...Do you plan on being out there early to get in the heart? Don't know what I'll be wearing yet, maybe a plain black shirt and jean shorts(I don't plan that far ahead..!). I probably won't get there til around 4.See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm highly anticipating this weekend. Two cities. Two concerts. The best band in the world!

------------------
Nate

"No particular place names
No particular song
I've been hiding
What am I hiding from?"

-Zooropa

I was planning on leaving tomorrow morning for Tampa but, alas, I found out just tonight that my GA tickets fell through...I was so sad I just sat on the floor and cried. I've been a fan since I was 5 and have never seen them and it seems I never will.

Hi everyone, I already told U2Gator what I'll be wearing, but for the rest of you, I'll be wearing most likely a t-shirt, some khakis, sandals, and my signature Louisville Cardinals cap. I have dark hair, sideburns, and a goatee and black rimmed glasses. I'll be with my friend Phil who's a small guy. I'm tall so we'll stick out. My name is Jason. I hope to see some of you all there. Peace.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

I'll be there too, with a group of 12. We might be up there pretty early. Look for Eddie (McFly), Donny, James, Kelly, Michelle, Angela, Jessica, John, Brandi, and me Dan The Man.

Only six of us got GA's for this show, but I'll be there for moral support for my buddies. I'm hoping I can get a trade for my two 100 level seats for GA's. I got my fingers crossed.

------------------
Your love was like a light bulb..hanging over my bed.

I'll be there...but I dont have GAs either, I have GC...as for what I'm wearing, I don't have a clue...

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

I'll be there.. in VIP/GC.. Section 115, Row A.

I have light brown hair, am 5'3, and my name is Carrie...I will be with a girl with poofie blonde hair and a British guy.

I'll be there too! Can't figure out what to wear but i'll come up with something I'm sure! c-ya all there U2 is going to rock Tampa! Wow, look for my interference tag!

I'm counting the hours......

------------------
Nate

"No particular place names
No particular song
I've been hiding
What am I hiding from?"

-Zooropa

Speaking of Tampa...

When I landed at the Tampa airport yesterday, I had just walked off of the plane and was about to get on the tram when over the loud speaker someone paged "Morleigh Steinberg - please pick up the nearest phone"

I couldn't believe it! I was looking all over for her and Edge - but didn't find them! It was insane! awww... so close. *sigh*

BABBLE,
They still have tickets on sale for Tampa so you can still go! Get down there!

Back
Top Bottom