Tallest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If Bono's 5'6"...then he's the same height as me. :huh: That's weird. For some reason, I just can't imagine being able to stand in front of Bono and be at eye level with him. He seems taller than that in the videos, but I suppose that videos can create the illusion of tallness.

Er, why am I in this discussion again? :wink:

I actually took the somewhat embarassing steps recently of weighing up their heights, using my 6ft friend as my guideline. Adam's height definitely stands best next to me.

*PLEBAdom takes over*

:eeklaugh:

Golightly Grrl said:
My mom once said, "Maybe Bono looks so short because the stage is so big." I told her, "Mom. Bono looks short because Bono is short!"

:laugh: Lol - Bono would be dwarfed on the stage of my Village Hall, let alone by the average U2 set!

he's just really far away,

btw the comments on Bono's frame are numerous, Bananarama come to mind (standing next to our man Bono for Band Aid, parafrased: "how can somebody so small be so loud"?)

I think Bono is the shorest...but yeah well, i'm short too!
(5' 5''!) ....I definately know that larry is taller than Bono...but then who cares if Bono is short...he can sing so well!!

:reject: I'm 5'3'! I'm probably the shortest here! And Adam is so tall compared to me... Oh well, I could always make Bono look and feel taller ( Hey Bono, stand beside me and I'll make you look taller!) :huh: or something like that.....

Adam'sbaby said:
:reject: I'm 5'3'! I'm probably the shortest here! And Adam is so tall compared to me... Oh well, I could always make Bono look and feel taller ( Hey Bono, stand beside me and I'll make you look taller!) :huh: or something like that.....

I'm 5'3" and I never thought it was short. Maybe I just know a lot of really short people.

Bono's shortness is a cute thing about him, like seeing photos of him next to Wyclef Jean in their matching "dictator" getups :D

I know a guy who's 6'3" and he thinks he's short (idiot!) because his father was gigantic, 6'7" or 6'8". It's all relative, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom