SYCMIOYO video avaible on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zooroper said:
Bad choice for the next single.....blaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
oh really? is that why its getting played alomost all the time on radio 1, virgin, and here in liverpool on radio city?

I wish they could be tough and release Love & Peace (after many changes) as a single. Mayby it woudn't be a good comercial choice, but I can already imagine a great video for it!

Where is that video? I can't seem to find it. Or is it only for the subscribers?

Honestly, while I can't think of many U2 songs that are bad, I cant think of many U2 videos that are good.

Does anyone else not find it weird that we're just one week away from SYCMIOYO being released in the UK as a single and the offical video isn't even on MTV yet, they're really slow putting it on TV, I wonder if they weren't happy with it and binned it? Does anyone know?

Lo-Fi said:
Does anyone else not find it weird that we're just one week away from SYCMIOYO being released in the UK as a single and the offical video isn't even on MTV yet, they're really slow putting it on TV, I wonder if they weren't happy with it and binned it? Does anyone know?

I should've been circulating the music channels by now I would've thought. Very strange.

But Vertigo was on rotation for about a month before the single release, even if the video comes out this week, it's gonna have less than a weeks rotation before the single comes out.

Again, can't help but feel this is all tying back to the situtation with Edge. As u2 aren't really out there as much as they usually are at these moments in time. Which I fully understand, just wish we got a little update of what's going on. Don't need to know everything, just a little something to let us know everything is alright with the band and stuff.

deltau922 said:
Honestly, while I can't think of many U2 songs that are bad, I cant think of many U2 videos that are good.

Nail on the head! Damn, couldn't have said it better myself. . .

So many bad videos. . . I can't even believe how bad the vertigo video is, for example.

GG_The_Fly said:

So many bad videos. . . I can't even believe how bad the vertigo video is, for example.

Wow, it looks like now it's getting trendy not to like the new stuff (new album, new videos...) :wink:

p.s. i'm not too satisfied with the album either... (nor the album, but that's a longer story:huh: )
:wink:

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, thanks very much. By the way, if your's getting tired of the 'in studio' videos, then don't watch the video of U2 performing Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own' performed live for Radio 1, from their studio. What did you expect?

Wow, that's a great song -- very poignant. It gets to you, you know? I liked the video, just seeing the emotions come through when Bono sings. As for good videos, I think Mysterious Ways was great....EBTTRT was visually awesome.....Stay, indeed, is a good one....HMTMKMKM was very cool.

Back
Top Bottom