SYCMIOYO to be next release in the US?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beau2ifulday

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
according to atu2.com, a radio promo is in circulation in the US, so it's looking like it might be :up:

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere.... I looked, but I couldn't see anything.

it will be the next single, and i think it will do very well as well on top 40/pop radio.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
well when they do release it as the next american single, here's to hoping that they release the same video and don't try any americanized john madden BOOM bullshit video to appeal to the kiddies.

AMEN!!

That stuck in a moment video was the worst U2 ever did it would be a real shame not to put this excellent video out in America.

which stuck video?

I thought the football one was pretty funny and good, the van 1 was lame, imo

Headache in a Suitcase said:
well when they do release it as the next american single, here's to hoping that they release the same video and don't try any americanized john madden BOOM bullshit video to appeal to the kiddies.

no peter gammons is doing it this time

If they get it out soon, then it can be the next single. Looks like they are putting it out in the US soon since there is a promo out now. If they hadn't put it out then they probably would've had to wait awhile because of the mysterious "25th Anniversary" single coming out in April/May.

StlElevation said:

no peter gammons is doing it this time

gammons is the man. I thought both "stuck" videos were weak, "Sometimes..." video kills both of them. One of u2's best.

I like the football stuck video... it's not a great song to begin with, so the video didn't make it any worse or anything.. the intro is extremely cheezy... but the video does kind of capture what the song is about in a way that can identify with a lot of American youth

the European Sometimes video is just bloody amazing though, and it'd be a damn shame if they made a new one

Back
Top Bottom