Sweet I won something U2 (u2vertigo.com)!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Ya'll

War Child
Well I won 3rd place in the u2vertigo.com/cduk contest!

I actually wanted to win 3rd place b/c everything else in the 1st and 2nd place prizes is able to be bought somewhere, but 3rd place has the cd/dvd boxset with the 7",10", and 12" promotional Vertigo vinyls!!! Awesome! (which yeah I know they can be bought at some places but they're rarer)

anyways I'm stoked...anyone else on here win?

edit: Oh yeah I collect U2 vinyl which is why I wanted 3rd place.

Last edited:
That sounds like a nice collector's thing to have. :)

I was hard-core playing that game the first week it came out. I was scoring like one to two thousand points (not too good). But at that time the ones that had like first and second place had like a trillion points or something. Does anyone remember that? They must have found a way to cheat or they have some un-Godly ability to play the Vertigo game. Oh, and major congratulations for getting third! I agree that that was the best prize also.

The maximum high score on that game without cheating was 1490 (after they fixed some early bugs). I wonder how they chose the winners given that so many people legitimately got that score...and so many others got that score and higher by cheating. I hope it was a random drawing, but anyway congrats!:up:

Cool prize!!!!

Best U2 thing I have won was 2 tickets to the Elevation tour at Earls Court with train tickets and overnight hotel. And that prize literally changed my life :cool:

Back
Top Bottom