***Survivor: You can't fight fate (Singles Finals Rd 15)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• New Year’s Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)/I Threw A Brick (live)/A Day Without M

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sunday Bloody Sunday/Endless Deep/New Year’s Day (US Remix)/THBAO 7” Edit/THBAO (US remix)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Pride/Boomerang I/Boomerang II/4th Of July (long)/11 O’clock Tick Tock (long)/Touch

• The Unforgettable Fire/The Three Sunrises/Love Comes Tumbling/Bass Trap/Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Com

Votes: 38 36.9%
  • With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

• All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

• The Fly/Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk-Korova 1/The Lounge Fly Mix

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)

• Even Better Than The Real Thing/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong?/Lady With The Spinning Head (Exten

• Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing (without Willie Nelson)/Lemon (Bad

• Staring At The Sun/North And South Of The River/Your Blue Room/Numerous SATS Remixes

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • [Popheart EP] Please (live)/Where The Streets Have No Name (live)/With Or Without You (live)/Staring

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • If God Will Send His Angels (single version)/Slow Dancing (featuring Willie Nelson)/Two Shots Of Hap

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a heavy heart, I have voted for Popheart. I said I wouldn't vote unless my vote was the difference between TUF staying and TUF going, and it turns out there was a surge in voting, and TUF and Popheart were tied at 21. Popheart now has a 22-21 lead.

Voted for the Popheart EP because it's the weakest and NOT because I wanted to support Axver's crazy shenanigans.

namkcuR said:

Why are they crazy shenanigans?

I can see him supporting "TUF" for sometime........but it doesn't deserve to make the top five, imo.

I'd actually be fine with voting out "One" for a prank.........just so that we don't end up with a single winning simply due to its A-side....

I'm still shocked as to why "TUF" keeps getting a ton of votes............look at all of the great B-Sides it has.........just crazy.

NO! Not IGWSHA! ABSOLUTELY NOT! It is Top 5 Material!

TUF Club, listen up: I think next round we should go after either SBS or NYD. Both only one have one original b-side, and a mishmash of remixes and live tracks. I love Treasure(WHTPTC), and I love some of the NYD remixes, but in the end, niether of these singles measures up to the remaining ones.

For my money, SBS should be our next target.

Ax, put some weight behind this please, so others will follow? :wink: :wink:

Last edited:
From 21-25 to 25-25, another surge in UF votes.
C'mon people, Popheart absolutely cannot outlast TUF! Get voting....

Honestly, I'm hoping it's a tie..........Popheart is my least favorite of the ones left.........and I'm sick of having to hear about saving "TUF"

UF fanclub - SATS or IGWSHA? (Presuming, that is, we make it past this hellish round - come on, someone vote Popheart!)

Axver said:
UF fanclub - SATS or IGWSHA? (Presuming, that is, we make it past this hellish round - come on, someone vote Popheart!)

You do realize that the only reason UF has as many votes as it does now is because of your "fan club" ?

IrishDawg said:

You do realize that the only reason UF has as many votes as it does now is because of your "fan club" ?

If that's the case, that's plain fucking stupid.

Pero said:
Axver, i've just read you concert openers and closers journal.
Where did you find those setlists?

Took me hours searching the entire archives of u2-vertigo-tour.com, specifically the all U2 tours page.

Axver said:

If that's the case, that's plain fucking stupid.

I know, I like UF, and a lot of other people do to, we don't need someone telling us not to vote for it. That's what making people mad. I've seen several people get mad and vote for it this round.

What makes me eternally happy is that people will vote against something on the sole basis that other people love it dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom