SURVIVOR: Yahweh's gone and so's this song (HTDAAB - Round 4)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Because of You cause it has one of the worst choruses in U2 history and it wont stand the test of time.

Here's what I dont get. People complain about U2's new album not being as ambitious and innovative and 'a step in a new direction' as other u2 albums have been in the past.

If that's what ya reckon, why the hell did y'all vote off A Man and A Woman so bloodie early! It's possibly u2's most groundbreaking and innovative songs since Miami and Mofo.

Anyway. lets just get rid of All Because Of You.

I agree with you in principle about a man and a woman but I must say I keep trying to really like it and so far it just isn't happening :(

MIRACLE DRUG

This song has cursed a lot of U2 fans into a trance of madness. This song sucks folks.

I HATE IT I HATE IT :censored: :banghead: :yuck:

I cant believe AMAAW was destroyed. You will all pay when AMAAW will rock in tour and then everyone will be bactracking and say that the song is great like it really is.

Fast Cars (gotta protect CFYT and ABOY). Though I still think COBL is worst.

But Fast Cars this round.

"Fast Cars"

It shouldn't be here to begin with, what with it not even being on the album and all, but at least my wasted vote will help to straighten all this jazz out. Once it's gone, then we can get back to the real deal.

snutes1 said:
MIRACLE DRUG

This song has cursed a lot of U2 fans into a trance of madness. This song sucks folks.

I HATE IT I HATE IT :censored: :banghead: :yuck:

I cant believe AMAAW was destroyed. You will all pay when AMAAW will rock in tour and then everyone will be bactracking and say that the song is great like it really is.

Sounds like you hate it just as bad as I do "CRUMBS" :mad: It honestly pisses me off and frustrates me to see people voting off fast cars or ABOY while this pile of shit is still here :scream:

I would really not call any U2 song a "pile of shit"....especially not on the new album.

If you shout... said:
"Fast Cars"

It shouldn't be here to begin with, what with it not even being on the album and all, but at least my wasted vote will help to straighten all this jazz out. Once it's gone, then we can get back to the real deal.

Yes it is on the album. Just because it's not on the AMERICAN album doesn't mean it's not on the album.

crumbs.
i cannot believe some people sacrifice aboy and love + peace, 2 of the best u2 rock songs ever, to protect crumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom