SURVIVOR: Yahweh's gone and so's this song (HTDAAB - Round 4)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABOY
for the record if the alternative version from the apple boxset was on there i'd like it a WHOLE lot more!
as it stands, its a pretty throw away track :shrug:

digsy said:
ABOY
for the record if the alternative version from the apple boxset was on there i'd like it a WHOLE lot more!
as it stands, its a pretty throw away track :shrug:

I love the version we have of All Because Of You but that alternate version with that amazing riff on the beginning is incredible!!! :drool:

I'm voting for Fast Cars. Which is not in all albums around the world, it's just a bonus song it shouldn't be on this poll. Whatever.

Last edited:
FAST CARS - this one shouldn't even count if it wasn't good enough to be included on every version of the album distributed around the world...

...gets off soapbox...

TheBrazilianFly said:

I love the version we have of All Because Of You but that alternate version with that amazing riff on the beginning is incredible!!! :drool:

its the high almost falsetto bit that gets me.!
that and the lack of that crappy drawn out "all" in the chorus. i prefer the short punchiness of the alternative

Now, it's really tough. But I'm gonna have to go with

MIRACLE DRUG

For the love of life, save love and peace - or else. Also don't vote off that song either.
:wink:

Can I vote off the annoying keyboard bits on Original of the Species:eyebrow: if not then Crumbs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom