SURVIVOR: Wuv, twue wuv. (HTDAAB - Rd 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the song you like the LEAST

• Vertigo

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Miracle Drug

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • All Because of You

Votes: 45 38.1%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 26 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the people who voted for ABOY would have also voted off songs like Desire if we'd had this poll for Rattle & Hum.:crack:

the tourist said:
I think the people who voted for ABOY would have also voted off songs like Desire if we'd had this poll for Rattle & Hum.:crack:

Nope, I plain just wouldn't vote

So most of the voters are Female by the looks of it....Fellas, we are being jipped!
Maybe there should be a seperate surviver for men only...hahaha, bring on the feminist backlash:wink:

I would ditch any lesbian for A Man And A Woman though
and I don't mean that in a threesome kinda way either

1 vote for Original of the Species here...can't believe this is still here with great songs like Love and Peace, Man & a Woman, and even Crumbs gone!

Shame though, looks like you all are gonna have All Because of You kicked off...:huh:

hmmm, its a tough call between ABOY and OOTS - ABOY is almost a given so its tempting to go along with that, but while this vote probably won't make any difference anyway i'm gonna vote...

OOTS

It's quite simple: ABOY and Vertigo have to go. Rocking songs are fun, but they don't stand up to the crafted brilliance of songs such as SYCMIOYO and U2's best song since Heartland, COBL.

wow i havent cheked back here in a while and now to see people dontlike aboy!? i was actually thinking it might be one of their best songs, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom