SURVIVOR: Wuv, twue wuv. (HTDAAB - Rd 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the song you like the LEAST

• Vertigo

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Miracle Drug

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • All Because of You

Votes: 45 38.1%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 26 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha...good point. I think the polls would be a lot more fun if we couldn't see the results either after they happened or as they were happening. I think at the end of each round we should just find out which song got voted off, and that's all. By telling us the vote counts of all other songs, your'e automatically influencing the next round of voting. Also, by allowing us to view the polling results before the current poll is even finished also affects how the voting is going to turn out. People may see that one song has the majority of the votes and may think 'Eh, why vote for another song? It's just throwing my vote away.' I just think it takes a lot away from the fun of the game.

-Miggy

With the electronic polls its not possible to hide the votes (as far as Im aware). When the polls are run as a "posting" poll ala Dave voters can still count the previous votes.

I dont really know a way around it, short of people emailing /pming a contact person who then announces the song that received the most votes once the poll has closed.

Yes, secret ballots are the fairest, but how?

You poeple suck... what is wrong with you people...go listen to Bon Jovi or The Idol winner from your country.

I see ABOY is gettin ditched...what a toss!:madspit:
Losing LAPOE was bad enough...:mad:

Its still early. We usually get around a hundred votes so its still anyones game really.

PS Yes, lemon thats a Princess Bride reference. One of my favourite movies. Love Peace or Else is one of my favourite songs too. :sad:

I vote for OOTS... Kinda nice, I like it - but there are too many repetitive verses.

Vertigo got to go. It's "just" a very good song and won't make it against the others.

Vertigo is by far the weakest of the remaining ones. So it gets my vote again.

I think Sometimes is the next one to go... it just draaaaags sometimes. It was a wonderful idea but somehow I don't think they quite grasped what it was suppossed to be. :scratch:

BrownEyedBoy said:
I think Sometimes is the next one to go... it just draaaaags sometimes. It was a wonderful idea but somehow I don't think they quite grasped what it was suppossed to be. :scratch:

I just wish the sound quality was better. The song has no depth in production. Listen to the version from the Brooklyn Bridge. That version alone makes me love that song immensely!

But yeah, I went with ABOY. It's the only song left that doesn't really touch me when I listen to it.

My vote goes to ABOY.

Imo, the reason why 'sometimes' will win, is because people loved this song after hearing the album version, but loved it even more after the live-versions. That's why I think this poll is not really fair. Well, lets just make a Survivor poll next year (after the tour) and we will see how much things have changed.

Back
Top Bottom