SURVIVOR: Where is it? (JT - Round 9)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
It's getting tough. The loser was...

I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!!!

LOSER LIST
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. In God's Country
6. One Tree Hill
5. Red Hill Mining Town
4. Bullet the Blue Sky
3. Mothers of the Disappeared
2. Exit
1. Trip Through Your Wires

The votes broke down as follows:
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - 16
Where the Streets Have No Name - 11
Running to Stand Still - 8
With or Without You - 3

Please vote off one of the following:
1. Where the Streets Have No Name
3. With or Without You
5. Running to Stand Still

I vote off With or Without You. It's pure genius, and it's so friggin hard to pick between these songs, but for the sake of strategy I must vote for it. :(

Running to Stand Still.

Please people.......go back and listen to Streets before you vote it off. It really is an amazing song.......it's what U2 is all about.

dangit! I can't believe "RTSS" beat out "Still Haven't Found...!" That's my favorite song off the record (well, that and "Streets"). Oh well, so long "Running to Stand Still!" It has more than worn out it's welcome, imo!

I'd love to see RTSS win as it is a wonderfully powerful song, lyrically fantastic, sincere, close to the heart and exceedingly well put together piece of music. but it's not.

I really can't say between Streets and WOWY which is stronger. They just arent' as heartfelt, lyrically brilliant or musically remarkable as a number of the songs I'd like to have seen make it this far.

Oh well I'll vote stragegicaly and say STREETS.

Streets and WOWY CANNOT go. RTSS is insanely beautiful, but to get rid of Streets or WOWY over it would be a crime. Thus, my vote goes to RTSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom