SURVIVOR: UF - Round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
I closed the last round early for the sake of balancing the game out. The loser was...

MLK!!!

LOSER LIST
5. MLK
4. Wire
3. Promenade
2. Elvis Presley and America
1. 4th of July

The votes broke down as follows:
MLK - 12
Bad - 2
Indian Summer Sky - 2

Please vote off one of the following:
1. A Sort of Homecoming
2. Pride (In the Name of Love)
4. The Unforgettable Fire
7. Bad
8. Indian Summer Sky

I vote off Indian Summer Sky. Bad Alliance, vote ISS to save Bad! :p

This is hard now. But I like Indian Summer Sky better than Bad or Pride! :ohmy: I know it's not going to win, :( but I'm not going to vote for it since I love it so much. I guess I should be happy it lasted this long since so many were against it. I'll have to vote for....Pride? Bad? This is hard, I hate voting for either. I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to vote Bad since it's honestly my least favorite of those left. But I do like it :scream:

Last edited:
Suggestion for JT and AB rounds: wouldn't it work better if these votes were polls? DaveC I know you cannot start one since you are not premium, but maybe one of the mods could make them for you? (they are locking the threads for you so that shouldn't be a big deal, it's just helping here not making you premium) Or a premium could start the round in your name? Or do you like it better the way it is with no secret ballot?

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Suggestion for JT and AB rounds: wouldn't it work better if these votes were polls? DaveC I know you cannot start one since you are not premium, but maybe one of the mods could make them for you? (they are locking the threads for you so that shouldn't be a big deal, it's just helping here not making you premium) Or a premium could start the round in your name? Or do you like it better the way it is with no secret ballot?

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm gonna keep it as is.

U2Kitten said:

I'm glad it's not a poll. I like to see what people are voting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom