SURVIVOR: This was it! (POP - Rd 9)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela Harlem said:
Gone.......(sorry Axver!)

Ah well, it's not like you voted for 11 O'clock Tick Tock, so all is forgiven.

Remember, Gone fans, Discotheque is the one to vote for if you want Gone to hang around. Though I fear it won't be ... but at least all the songs remaining are fantastic ones.

Thanks Axver, I didn't have to go through all the posts! Besides, Disco would get my vote anyway. I voted for it in the first 2 rounds, it really is my least favorite song, Boomchas or not.

Discotheque

"Disco's dead!"- The Ratman, near the end of The Stand

GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE

:p

Last edited:
Homerpalooza said:
"Gone", people! Just listen to the Best Of version and then try to defend the Pop one...

So I vote "Gone".

No, I can't defend the Pop version after that. But, I also can't defend the Pop Discotheque with or without the Best of version. Gone is just the better song, live, reworked, or original.

Yes, change your vote! This round really is getting exciting: it really is turning into a battle between Gone and Discotheque. I just hope there's enough of us Gone fans to vote for Discotheque and save Gone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom