SURVIVOR: Sorry, Noel. . . (HTDAAB - Round 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going on still? Don't you need a defined time limit.

What if people vote twice and you don't catch it (hmm, wouldn't happen if it were a poll).

Phi said:
What if people vote twice and you don't catch it (hmm, wouldn't happen if it were a poll). [/B]

Yea a poll would make sense, as long as people don't make all kinds of errors in their voting.

A poll is boring as fuck, what with the fact it is only one round, and there is no strategy whatsoever. The whole point of SURVIVOR is the thrill of seeing which songs get systematically booted.

Phi said:
What if people vote twice and you don't catch it (hmm, wouldn't happen if it were a poll).
At least if someone were going to try, thye'd be discreet and do it on 2 different very separate pages of the thread, like page 2 and page 7 or something...

Oh and cast one vote for track #10 please.

Miggy D said:

what the fuck is AGIRL?

anyways, now that i have my job back, could a mod close this one? it's probably going to take me an hour to count the votes but i promise round 3 will be up tonight.

any votes past this post will NOT be counted, except if Miggy wants to clarify her vote.

DaveC said:

what the fuck is AGIRL?

I think s/he was making a joke because the person before had said "ABOY"... like, "A boy." I still think "A boy" whenever I see ABOY even though I know it means All Because of You...in my mind it's a boy.

Ya'll haven't heard AGIRL? It's a super secret B-side only on Italian copies. Oh man! It totally should have been on HTDAAB. Waaaaaaaay better than tracks like AMAAW and Crumbs! Anyone
else love the Zooropa like outro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom