***Survivor: Sometimes I don't let go (Albums Rd 6)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• War

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Pop

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 39 35.1%
  • How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh.......wish I would've held my vote and voted for War instead.........damn Pop is a third party candidate.

ramblin rose said:

I think we should start some sort of online campaign, maybe a petition. I want Pop to win also. That would be so awesome.

POP has no chance versus albums like JT and HTDAAB, even ATYCLB. I'd say it goes within the next three or four rounds. Don't waste your time starting the campaign.

dobro815 said:

POP has no chance versus albums like JT and HTDAAB, even ATYCLB. I'd say it goes within the next three or four rounds. Don't waste your time starting the campaign.

Oh yeah, well you'll see, I starting to recruit people as we speak that will be campaigning day and night, scouring the globe in support of POP.;)

ok, maybe not, but one can wish can't they?

ramblin rose said:

Oh yeah, well you'll see, I starting to recruit people as we speak that will be campaigning day and night, scouring the globe in support of POP.;)

ok, maybe not, but one can wish can't they?

Do it Ramblin Rose...Save POP
:yes: :up: :yes:

lol.

I really wish there was some way to do the poll first and then the post second instead of the other way around. I could start on the poll, just omitting the leading two and add them at the end. *sighsinboredomandgoesandputsanotherloadinthe washer*

DaveC said:
What the hell is with people NOT voting for HTDAAB ever...? :scratch:

Because it's bloody incredible and better than much of what's left.

Sometimes I'm on autopilot. But not when eating. Whilst trying to get into shape, you must savor the food when you have it because your caloric intake must be smaller.

See I could quite happily live without food. Im not really into tastes and flavours particularly. It's just fuel.

But my caloric intake should be smaller too. *sighs*

I wouldn't even know how to diet properly. I was one of those Never Had a Problem With My Weight Until I Gave Birth types.

Im just kinda blundering along, not eating takeaway. Trying to eat lots of veg. That sort of thing.

This poll is CLOSED. I will go open a new one.

edited. I just lost all my work on the new poll cause of that bloody 45 second flood control :scream:

It will take me a few minutes to start the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom