***SURVIVOR: Scent of a New Born Babys Bottom (HTDAAB - Rd 11)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote [b]FOR[/b] the song you [b]LOVE [/b]the most

• I :heart: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 94 53.4%
  • I :heart: City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 82 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
The last round's non winner was...

Miracle Drug

NON WINNERS LIST
10. Miracle Drug
9. Original of the Species
8. Vertigo
7. All Because of You
6. Love, Peace or Else
5. Crumbs From Your Table
4. Fast Cars
3. A Man and a Woman
2. Yahweh
1. One Step Closer

The votes broke down as follows:
Miracle Drug - 72
City of Blinding Lights - 69
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - 37

Total of a whopping 178 votes.

Im sure thats a record but I can't be bothered searching to find out. Usually theres about 120 votes.

Please vote for one of the following by clicking in the circle for the song you love the best on the electronic poll above:
3. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
5. City of Blinding Lights

This is a THREE day timed electronic poll so it can be a long drawn out dramatic affair. :p

You are voting in the positive this round. Please choose the song you love

This is the last round

Please vote in the POSITIVE ie vote for the song you LOVE.

This means you are voting for the song you want to WIN

Last edited:
Please remember that this is only a GAME.

If your favourite song doesn't win or someone says something you dont like - whooptidy doo. Your favourite song is still your favourite song. This is a GAME.

Have fun :mad:

City of Blinding Lights- a great song (not as good as MD though...), great lyrics... will be great live for sure...:D

And to be honest i cannot let Sometimes win this...

theedge111 said:
I have to vote of COBL because Sometimes is my favorite right now!!

You do realise you are voting FOR your favourite song, not against in this round. If you want Sometimes to win, you need to vote for Sometimes.

hence the :heart:

and the LOVE references and the ........

I guess. I just voted for Sometimes... because i've heard more of it recently on the radio :shrug:

My favourites went long ago :(

This is most certainly not the top two I imagined. Alas, here we are.

Crap,, Too quick on the poll. Wanted sometimes out, so i clicked it.. Oh well, i should have read what it said

I think it's perfectly each to understand. Since this board just had to go and rip my heart right out of my chest in the last round :)sexywink: yeah yeah...just a game...blah blah blah) I simply cannot let Somtimes win this competition. It's had the least votes for almost every single round so far (I think) and it's time is long past! So long Sometimes, hello City!

I knew from round 2 that SYCMIOYO was gonna take it. The subject matter alone shoots it over the top. I think since so many of us know what this song is about, we regard it as better than it actually may be. SYCMIOYO is a great song, but the hands down best song on the album? If Bono's dad were still alive, and this song were just "a song" as opposed to "a song to Bono's late father" would it still garner this many votes? One has to wonder.

The cruddy thing is that MD has gotten voted off (boo!) so now I am choosing SYCMIOYO (as my winner) because I think it's better than COBL. Unfortunate turn of events.

-Miggy

this sucks... I never win... :sad:

Let's go CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS... the next Tour Closer :hyper:

PEPO :(
MIRACLE DRUG FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

beli said:
LOL. You can ask a mod to change your vote.

How do you I think I can change the display so its easier to understand?

Its easy enough to understand :wink: I was just used to clicking the one i dislike LOL.. So just clicked away on Sometimes, and then i read what i was surposed to do afterwards..

ORIGINAL OF THE SPECIES GOT VOTED OFF?!!? AND BEFORE MIRACLE DRUG!?!? you people are crazy, man, CRAZY.... I vote Sometimes, which I think is probably the best song on the album...either that or Original, but THAT'S NOT A CHOICE NOW IS IT? *goes off to be all bitter about some internet poll that no one else even knows about*

We all know City Of Blinding Lights is not only the best song on the album, but the best song made since Heartland.

Axver said:
We all know City Of Blinding Lights is not only the best song on the album, but the best song made since Heartland.

Axver, I firmly believe that you are the biggest fan of City Of Blinding Lights on this forum. Possibly on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom