***SURVIVOR: Scent of a New Born Babys Bottom (HTDAAB - Rd 11)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote [b]FOR[/b] the song you [b]LOVE [/b]the most

• I :heart: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 94 53.4%
  • I :heart: City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 82 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldnt have changed the wording around I feel that some people probably voted for the one they wanted to see voted off instead of the one they wanted to see win.

Yahweh said:
You shouldnt have changed the wording around I feel that some people probably voted for the one they wanted to see voted off instead of the one they wanted to see win.

I did cause thats how it has been done in the previous Survivors. If I changed it now it would confuse people too.

Damned if i do, damned if I dont.

I did write, highlight, and smilie everything important so the only people who could make mistakes are some newbies who dont read. Shouldnt be too many of those.

beau2ifulday said:

Axver, I firmly believe that you are the biggest fan of City Of Blinding Lights on this forum. Possibly on the planet.

You haven't met my partner. I may be the biggest COBL fan on Interference, but she's definitely the biggest fan on the planet.

So everyone, that's two people telling you to VOTE FOR CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS!

beli said:

I did cause thats how it has been done in the previous Survivors. If I changed it now it would confuse people too.

Damned if i do, damned if I dont.

I did write, highlight, and smilie everything important so the only people who could make mistakes are some newbies who dont read. Shouldnt be too many of those.

You're doing an awesome job, beli. Thanks a lot. :)

Last edited:
Sometimes...

god, choosing between these songs was awful, I love them both. But I choose SYCMIOYO because I think it's a stronger song musically.

City Of Blinding Lights, just to spite all of the people who say Sometimes is better than anything U2 has done since One. :wink:

Good to see people came to their senses and did'nt all vote off COBL in the last round.

Cos it is a fantastic song allround, Stuck is good..but not that good.

Go City...it will be the most anticipated song on the Tour!!
Surely most of you can realize that:wink:

All right, come on City Of Blinding Lights -- grow on people tonight and tomorrow and overcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom