***Survivor: Not even one more chance to be in the competition again (Singles Top 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • The Fly/Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk-Korova 1/The Lounge Fly Mix

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing (without Willie Nelson)/Lemon (Bad

Votes: 22 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
liamcool said:

Are you a false prophet or something?

(People who can name the U2 reference in that sentence get a cookie each.)

No thanks, I just had lunch.

*goes looking through his bootleg collection to see if he has this early demo*

Well, given Bono's behaviour of regularly forgetting lyrics, he was bound to sing "something something something" on a demo instead of the actual lyrics. :D

babyman said:
i think it's (was)already clear that the winner will be ONE!! :wink:

Let us sincerely hope not. Terrible single that didn't deserve to even make the top ten.

Stay is the worst single left in this competition. The Fly rocks. So vote for stay.

Axver said:

Let us sincerely hope not. Terrible single that didn't deserve to even make the top ten.

Amen! The final three should be the Holy Trinity from The Joshua Tree. :drool:

the tourist said:

Amen! The final three should be the Holy Trinity from The Joshua Tree. :drool:

The final five should have been the holy trinity and UF and Pride. :sad:

But considering what we've got, yes, the holy trinity should be left as the final three remaining ... though choosing one will be agony!

Axver said:

I like Slow Dancing too - it just needs the full band treatment!

The Fly = better a-side
Alex Descends Into Hell = better than all the b-sides on Stay combined

What utter crap!!!!

The stuff on Stay is sensational...only a fool would vote it off!

The Fly and One don't have much to offer.....although One has Night and Day which is better than most of the JT single b-sides.

Last edited:
U2's best three b-sides reside on the Holy Trinity: Spanish Eyes, Luminous Times, and Silver And Gold....

stagman said:

What utter crap!!!!

The stuff on Stay is sensational...only a fool would vote it off!

The Fly and One don't have much to offer.....although One has Night and Day which is better than most of the JT single b-sides.

Actually, I think your post resembles utter crap more than mine. :wink:

Stay's good. But it's not great. The Fly has the awesome Alex Descends Into Hell and should definitely stick around longer.

And the JT singles are incredible. Simply incredible. Though they don't touch The Unforgettable Fire. :drool:

the tourist said:
U2's best three b-sides reside on the Holy Trinity: Spanish Eyes, Luminous Times, and Silver And Gold....

I'd say their best five b-sides are Spanish Eyes, Luminous Times, Bass Trap, The Three Sunrises, and Dancing Barefoot.

Axver said:
I'd say their best five b-sides are Spanish Eyes, Luminous Times, Bass Trap, The Three Sunrises, and Dancing Barefoot.
mayhaps...but i still like the stay single. :D

and one is one of the most overrated singles (and songs!) ever.

Back
Top Bottom