***Survivor: Not even angels could save this one (Singles Top 9)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• New Year’s Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)/I Threw A Brick (live)/A Day Without M

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • The Fly/Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk-Korova 1/The Lounge Fly Mix

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Even Better Than The Real Thing/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong?/Lady With The Spinning Head (Exten

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing (without Willie Nelson)/Lemon (Bad

Votes: 17 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't listen to Aardvark!

KEEP VOTING FOR STAY! STAY SHALL NOT STAY!

Axver said:

I can go for that!

So can I! Hahaha, which is why I said it in the first place. My oh my, this fever's got me delirious indeed.....

Damn this is getting very close.

Maybe New Year's Day AND Stay AND Even Better Than The Real Thing will leave at the same time! :huh:

New Year's Day can't leave while One and AIWIY are still here!

Wow, it is going to end soon if we eliminate three. Whoever's doing the next survivor had better get organized!

Heh, still a three way tie, and this thread will be closing in under three hours...........personally, I'm hoping it is a three way tie, as they're all going to get eliminated anyway before we get to the Final Six......here's how I think the final six will play out.....

6. The Fly
5. All I Want Is You
4. With Or Without You
3. One
2. Where The Streets Have No Name
1. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Wow, a three way tie. I don't want New Year's Day to depart, but a three way tie would be cool.

What the zark?

An hour ago:
NYD - 16
EBTTRT - 16
Stay - 16

Now:
NYD - 18
EBTTRT - 22
Stay - 17

Hmmm. Things are going screwy again. Oh well. I don't mind all three going away.

the tourist said:
Hmmm. Things are going screwy again. Oh well. I don't mind all three going away.

I was kind of hoping all three would go.

And with another half hour:

NYD - 21
EBTTRT - 23
Stay - 17

Back
Top Bottom