SURVIVOR: Nietzche was right! (R&H - Round 4)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Last round closed early. Loser was...

GOD PT. II!!!

LOSER LIST
3. God Pt. II
2. When Love Comes to Town
1. Love Rescue Me

The votes broke down as follows:
God Pt. II - 5

Please vote for one of the following:
2. Van Diemen's Land
3. Desire
4. Hawkmoon 269
10. Angel of Harlem
13. Heartland
17. All I Want is You

I say Angel of Harlem.

Wow, I think we should slow things down a bit, cheif. I'd like to see what other interferencers would have voted for. I'm sure not everyone is on the boards right, now.

Anyhoo, my vote goes to "Van Diemen's Land."

Well there's not much point in keeping a round open when the loser is quite obvious. When the first 5 or 6 votes go to one single song, it's generally a given that that song is out. I am just moving the game along.

However, this round has a decent vote spread, so it'll stay open till tomorrow evening. :)

I really don't like this speeding up thing
I mean, we all should vote. For the final JT round, there were at least 4 pages with answers. I think they want to vote.
I myself also want to get to AB, but I want to go though R&H as calm as it was JT.

By the way, I also go with Angel Of Harlem

God Part II and When Love COmes to Town wer two of the strongest songs on the album... bah! Didn't vote cause my internet was down. Bah! THough I also question the wisdom of ending a poll after five votes. Though there is a low probability that the first five votes will be the only ones for that entry thre is no gaurantee that that will be the final trend. After ten votes maybe, though to be fair fifteen would be my minimum cut off. I'd hate to see it if elections were run this way, whihc ever party could get it's voters out first would win. Given the voting pattern it was likely God Part II would have gone but to cut it off at five seems to me a tad irresponsible. Just my opinion.

Van Dieman's Land while an interesting song just isn't as stron as the others that remain.

Whoa! I don't check the board for 24 hours and suddenly several rounds have gone by!

Anyway, I vote for Angel of Harlem.

To everyone voting for Heartland... :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom