SURVIVOR: Miscellaneous Qualifiers - Group 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i vote for love comes tumbling, because it's so underrated.

regarding pop muzik, i remember they sorta did a version of it, it's a b-side to one of the pop singles. it's the same song, but i think it's just a remix with bono singing the verses, but the music and chorus remained intact.

I've never even heard that there was another version of this...

Pop Muzik is disqualified, if a mod wants to edit it out of the original post that's cool, if not, no biggie.

:shrug:

Those who voted for PM can vote for something else.

I was just 10 but I remember that original Pop Muzik song, and not in a good way. People used to make fun of it. The video was horrendous. Maybe only those who lived through the original version, or those who saw the video a lot, can understand how a lot of us longtime U2 fans cringed and shuddered to see our previously cool band walking out of that lemon to that song:crazy: :scream: :no: It would be kind of like you guys would feel seeing them come onstage next tour to a Britney Spears or Limp Bizkit song!

Last edited:
Forgot to vote-

Spanish Eyes

song with a lovely video :love: (Thanks again Angela! :wave: )

Oh Please God let both of these two fine Songs through to the next round....Spanish Eyes and Love Comes Tumbling are Brilliant!!!!

I guess I have to go 'Love Comes Tumbling' only because the Spanish Eyed girl I know, I now can't be with.......I'll love that song again one day I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom