***Survivor: It'll shine like a star in the Interference night (Singles: The Victor!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
It's been a long time and an entertaining game, but we have finally reached an outcome in Single Survivor. In the grand final, by a slender margin, the overall victor of Survivor, the single that can be crowned either the most popular or the least objectionable single, was ...

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU/LUMINOUS TIMES/WALK TO THE WATER

The votes broke down as follows:
With Or Without You - 46
One - 43
Overall: 89

And now, the final results. Tied singles are included under the same number

As voted by the people of Interference ...

1. With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water
2. One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)
3. Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Time
4. All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love
4. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart
5. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing (without Willie Nelson)/Lemon (Bad Yard Club Edit)/Lemon (The Perfecto Mix)/Bullet The Blue Sky (live)/Love Is Blindness (live)
6. The Fly/Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk-Korova 1/The Lounge Fly Mix
7.Even Better Than The Real Thing/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong?/Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Dance Remix)/Numerous EBTTRT remixes
7. New Year’s Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)/I Threw A Brick (live)/A Day Without Me (live)/Fire (live)/Two Hearts Beat As One (US Remix)
8. If God Will Send His Angels (single version)/Slow Dancing (featuring Willie Nelson)/Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad/Sunday Bloody Sunday (live)/Mofo (Romin Remix)
9. Staring At The Sun/North And South Of The River/Your Blue Room/Numerous SATS Remixes
10. Pride/Boomerang I/Boomerang II/4th Of July (long)/11 O’clock Tick Tock (long)/Touch
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday/Endless Deep/New Year’s Day (US Remix)/THBAO 7” Edit/THBAO (US remix)
12. The Unforgettable Fire/The Three Sunrises/Love Comes Tumbling/Bass Trap/Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come/A Sort Of Homecoming (live)/MLK
13. [Popheart EP] Please (live)/Where The Streets Have No Name (live)/With Or Without You (live)/Staring At The Sun (live)
14. Out Of Control (single version)/Stories For Boys (single version)/Boy-Girl
15. Beautiful Day/Summer Rain/Always/Discotheque (live)/If You Wear That Velvet Dress (live)/Last Night On Earth (live)
16. Desire/Hallelujah (Here She Comes)/Desire (Hollywood Remix)
17. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own/Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (live)/Fast Cars (Jacknife Lee Mix)/Ave Maria (Jacknife Lee Mix)/Vertigo (Redanka Power Mix)/Vertigo (Trent Reznor Mix)
18. Electrical Storm/Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix)/New York (Nice and Nasty Mixes)/Bad --> 40 --> Where The Streets Have No Name (live)
19. Vertigo/Are You Gonna Wait Forever?/Neon Lights/Vertigo remixes
19. Walk On (various edits)/Stuck In A Moment (acoustic)/Elevation (Vandit Club Mix)/Stay (live)/Where The Streets Have No Name (live)/Gone (live)
20. I Will Follow/Boy-Girl (live)/Out Of Control (live)
21. 11 O’clock Tick Tock/Touch
22. Stuck In A Moment/Stuck In A Moment (acoustic)/Big Girls Are Best/Beautiful Day remixes/Elevation (Vandit Club Remix)/live performances of Beautiful Day, New York, All I Want Is You, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Stay
23. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (both Temple Bar Edit and Remix)/Paint It Black/Fortunate Son/Salome (Zooromancer Remix)/Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Triple Peaks Remix)
24. Two Hearts Beat As One/Endless Deep/New Year’s Day (US Remix)/THBAO mixes
25. The Sweetest Thing (single version)/Twilight (live)/An Cat Dubh --> Into The Heart (live)/Stories For Boys (live)/Out Of Control (live)/With Or Without You
26. A Celebration/Trash, Trampoline, And The Party Girl
27. Gloria/I Will Follow (live)

(The below were eliminated in the Eighties Preliminary Heat. For this reason, these are noted with an 'e'.)
28e. Fire/J. Swallow/11 O’clock Tick Tock (live)/The Ocean (live)/The Cry --> The Electric Co. (live)
29e. Angel Of Harlem/A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel/Love Rescue Me (live)
30e. One Tree Hill/Bullet The Blue Sky/Running To Stand Still
31e. A Day Without Me/Things To Make And Do
32e. In God’s Country/Bullet The Blue Sky/Running To Stand Still
33e. Another Day/Twilight (single version)
34e. 40/Two Hearts Beat As One
35e. When Love Comes To Town (single and album versions)/Dancing Barefoot (long and short versions)/When Love Comes To Town (Live From The Kingdom Mix)/God Part II (Hard Metal Dance Mix)

(The below were eliminated in the 90s/00s Singles Preliminary Heat. For this reason, these are noted with an 'n'.)
28n. Please (single version)/Dirty Day (Junk Day Mix)/Dirty Day (Bitter Kiss)/I'm Not Your Baby (Skysplitter Dub)
29n. Elevation remixes/Beautiful Day remixes/Don't Take Your Guns To Town/Last Night On Earth (live)/I Remember You (live)/New York (live)/I Will Follow (live)
30n. Discotheque/Holy Joe (Garage Mix)/Holy Joe (Guilty Mix)/Numerous Discotheque remixes
31n. Last Night On Earth (Single Mix)/Last Night On Earth (First Night In Hell Mix)/Pop Muzik (Popmart Mix)/Happiness Is A Warm Gun (The Gun and Danny Saber Mixes)/Numb (Soul Assassins Mix)
32n. Miss Sarajevo/One (live)/Bottoms (Watashitachi No Ookina Yume) [Zoo Station Remix]/Viva Davidoff
33n. All Because Of You/Fast Cars (Jacknife Lee Mix)
34n. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me/Themes From Batman Forever [NOT U2]/Tell Me Now [NOT U2]
35n. Numb/Numb (Video Remix)/Love Is Blindness [Note: video single]
36n. Lemon/Numerous remixes
37n. Mofo remixes/If God Will Send His Angels (The Grand Jury Mix)
37n. Mysterious Ways/Numerous remixes

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end. I hope you all enjoyed the competition; I've really enjoyed hosting it. It's been a blast. Coming up next ... Worst Song Survivor!

Have a good one, folks! :wave:

Last edited:
I'm spewing, but I have a setlist!

11-06-2006 The Sydney Superdome

The lads play a gig in Liam's town for celebration of his birthday!

01. Hawkmoon 269
02. Things To Make And Do
03. God Part II
04. Mysterious Ways
05. Ito Okashi
06. The Wanderer
07. Two Hearts Beat As One --> Let’s Twist Again --> Gloria (Van Morrison)
08. The Dream Is Over
09. The Electric Company --> Amazing Grace --> I Can See For Miles --> Send In The Clowns
10. Another Day

11. Please
12. Like A Song
13. Cartoon World
14. Out Of Control

15. Boy-Girl --> I’m A Believer
16. Stories For Boys --> Vertigo
17. All Because Of You
18. I Threw A Brick Through A Window --> Stranger In A Strange Land --> A Day Without Me

19. Eleven O Clock Tick Tock --> Merry Christmas --> America --> Give Peace A Chance
20. Touch
21. A Celebration
22. Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)

Ito Okashi and The Dream Is Over, separated by just two songs? :lol:

Bleh. Can't we do a greatest U2 songs?
Not the single, but the songs? SO With Or Without You wouldn't have won just because One featured covers?

Satellite of Love is a great cover btw!

I have an idea!
Let's make a 1 day timed poll of the worst songs in each album than the worst song of u2, a 2 day timed poll

Back
Top Bottom