***Survivor: Gone on the Rising Tide (Albums Rd 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• Boy

Votes: 32 25.8%
  • War

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Pop

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 33 26.6%
  • How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
The last round's non winner was...

***Rattle and Hum***

Non Winners List
4. Rattle and Hum
3. Under a Blood Red Sky
2. October
1. Passengers

The voting from the previous round was as follows:
Rattle and Hum - 32
All That You Can't Leave Behind - 25
Boy - 20
War - 13
Pop - 11
The Unforgettable Fire - 11
Zooropa - 11
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - 3
Achtung Baby - 2
The Joshua Tree - 0

Total of 128 votes

Round Five

is now open. Please vote by clicking in the circle next to the album you like the LEAST on the electronic poll above. Thank you.

This is a TWO day timed electronic poll.

Instructions:

Each round please vote off the album you like the least. The album with the most amount of votes is the the least popular for this round.

Next round all the albums are listed again, minus the album that receives the most amount of votes this round. And again please vote for your least favourite album from the selection.

And on we go for many rounds until theres only two albums left. In the last round you vote for your favourite out of the two. The last album standing is the most popular (or the least unpopular depending on how you look at it)

Last edited:
You know what will happen don't you? The Rattle and Hum voters will vote for Boy, and All That... will be left standing in the violet taffeta yet again. :(

If you vote for Boy or The Unforgettable Fire, you shall FACE MY WRATH!!! :evil: :macdevil:

:wink:

Boy :yikes: Sorry Axver! :reject:
I love "Walk On" and can't let ATYCLB go just yet!

(Can we still be friends?)

well normally id vote for WAR. but to protect ATYCLB (kite, IALW, Beautiful day), im gonna vote BOY!

what a tough decision, and its in such an early round. I'm going to go with WAR, a great album but it does have "Refugee" and "Red Light" on it.

WAR it is

because a mod needs to be on duty to change the polls over and its the middle of the night in the USA (where all the mods are).

It will happen, patience, patience.

lol. Thanks. Sicys sometimes awake at odd hours but not today.

This poll is open for 2 days, I think a lot of the regulars will find it.

I hope so anyway. We seem to have another three horse race on our hands :hyper:

If Boy goes while War, Pop, and ATYCLB are still there, I can't say I'll be happy.

Personally, I'm not voting until patterns are more clear and I can vote in order to protect Boy, UF, JT, and HTDAAB.

Miggy D said:
Anyone who votes for Zooropa shall die by my hand.

I don't know how people here can say Achtung Baby is the best album...and then vote for Zooropa. To me the two go hand in hand. Zooropa is like those great extra features you get on a DVD, if Achtung Baby is the film itself.

Last edited:
All That... again.:|

All of these Boy votes are making me :sad:
I just bought myself some kick ass, super-duper, high quality head phones and have been listening to Boy, War and Unforgettable Fire and I've heard things in these songs that I never knew was there. It's like they've got a whole new fresh coat of paint. I'm falling in love with these albums all over again.

Sorry, my vote goes for Boy. I wish AB (possible :up: ) or Pop (impossible :down: ) will win, not the overrated Joshua Tree. I like JT, but I think it just don't deserve first or even second and third place.

Last edited:
:hmm:
Do I want to vote strategically and wait for which album to protect?
Or will I vote principally and go for War (U2's least good album, even less good than the albums already gone)?

:hmm:

:D

Please, people, leave that Boy alone! It's one of the greatest first albums ever, and it still shines with its boundless energy and musicality.
Don't banish Boy!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom