***Survivor: Finding All You Want (Tie Breaker)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
z00ropean said:

go fu** yourself aussie brat. you don't bring your mood out of a bad fu**ing day here in interference. if you have problems or just had a bad day, keep it to yourself. if you can't, YOU NEED TO GROW UP! bitching here in interference would do you no good!

I'm a New Zealander.

Again, I sincerely apologise for my earlier post. Today has just been a total blur and I barely even recall making that post. I had no ulterior motives in making this tiebreaker. I am sorry that I made the mistake of not announcing a tiebreaker earlier. Frankly, it would make my life easier if ISHFWILF left, because then I won't have to choose between it or WOWY. However, considering the critical nature of this round, I thought it was the right thing to make a tiebreaker. A couple of you are not happy with it. That's fine. I made a stuff-up anyway. But please, don't make assumptions about my character that are totally baseless. That's uncalled-for. And I apologise for my equally uncalled-for retaliation.

Now, let's all vote for AIWIY and be happy.

Today's actually really improved over the last couple of hours. I'm now feeling calm, in control, and happy. Tomorrow looks like being better too. :)

As a side note, I just checked the time stamp of the original post on this thread, and I don't even remember being on Interference then. Wow, shitty day indeed!

z00ropean said:

go fu** yourself aussie brat.

This is possibly the cruelest, most harshed critisism I have read not only on interference, but on any forum on the web.

Seriously...Australian. :sad:

Shit, Axver is probably weeping now. You should be bloody ashamed!

Well last look was... All I Want ... 20 votes
and I Still Haven't Found ... 19 votes !!

Now, starting to feel better seeing AIWIY at 23 votes ...
and ISHFWILF at 20 votes !!

Yeah ... Goodbye ... AIWIY !!! ( It's about time !! )

ISHFWILF, has to go, AIWIY is a better song and has better B sides..
Jeez this is close!!

MsMofoGone said:
I'm hyper-ventilating !! :hyper:
AIWIY ... really needs to go next !!
Ax ... please :help: ... and close this poll before it's too late !!

I wish I could close it! Five hours to go and only two votes the difference. 29-27 to AIWIY. This is tense.

I can't believe people actually think AIWIY's unoriginal covers are better than ISHFWILF's b-sides, but each to their own I guess ...

KhanadaRhodes said:
hmmm, now it's 28-29. what happens if this is a tie? :hyper:

can we draw straws?? :hyper:

If it's a tie, I get the deciding vote. :wink:

No, if it's a tie, they both go.

KhanadaRhodes said:
btw, why haven't you posted in your livejournal lately? i thought no one's life was as boring as mine and i still find crap to talk about. :D

I just have utterly nothing to say. I can't believe I've run out of things to talk about. And yesterday sucked so much and I don't want to update about it. Though I will update today!

I have a feeling someone is rigging the votes. In a few minutes there have been 7 or 8 additional votes for AIWIY... :eyebrow:

Popmartijn said:
I have a feeling someone is rigging the votes. In a few minutes there have been 7 or 8 additional votes for AIWIY... :eyebrow:

Yeah, I noticed that too ... :huh:

Then again, that happened in the last round too. The two were close, then ISHFWILF was seven in front, then suddenly it got one vote and AIWIY got eight and they tied.

Popmartijn said:
yeah, that's weird. if anyone truely suspects people are stuffing the ballot box, one of the admins can look and see who voted for what. this way, we can see if anyone's breaking out alters and voting for things multiple times.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, that's weird. if anyone truely suspects people are stuffing the ballot box, one of the admins can look and see who voted for what. this way, we can see if anyone's breaking out alters and voting for things multiple times.

I can promise you - that 'notAardvark747' hasnt been up posting any extra!:wink:

How about 'notaxver' Axver?:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

I can promise you - that 'notAardvark747' hasnt been up posting any extra!:wink:

How about 'notaxver' Axver?:wink:

I sent notAxver to his room after the way he spoke to you. He's grounded from the Internet and I'm pushing in slices of ham under the door to keep him fed. There's a leak in his ceiling so he's got water.

If the ballot has been stuffed, though, what shall we do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom