***Survivor: Fact is fiction and voting reality (Singles Finals Rd 18)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• New Year’s Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)/I Threw A Brick (live)/A Day Without M

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Pride/Boomerang I/Boomerang II/4th Of July (long)/11 O’clock Tick Tock (long)/Touch

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

• Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • The Fly/Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk-Korova 1/The Lounge Fly Mix

• One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Even Better Than The Real Thing/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong?/Lady With The Spinning Head (Exten

• Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing (without Willie Nelson)/Lemon (Bad

• Staring At The Sun/North And South Of The River/Your Blue Room/Numerous SATS Remixes

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • If God Will Send His Angels (single version)/Slow Dancing (featuring Willie Nelson)/Two Shots Of Hap

Votes: 20 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This poll runs for two more hours........it'll be interesting to see the outcome (I'm predicting a tie).....

BigMacPhisto said:
This poll runs for two more hours........it'll be interesting to see the outcome (I'm predicting a tie).....

I hope the next round has a much clearer loser so that I can close it early and bring the start time back to about midday in my time zone (the closing time of this poll is 2:24pm for me).

I'm debating whether or not to have tiebreakers in the top ten. Thoughts?

No tiebreakers..........stick with the original plan.............if a single is getting enough votes to tie for first, it deserves to go, and it obviously won't get much further if that many people are willing to let it go.

BigMacPhisto said:
No tiebreakers..........stick with the original plan.............if a single is getting enough votes to tie for first, it deserves to go, and it obviously won't get much further if that many people are willing to let it go.

Yeah, agreed. I will change the rules for when there are three left, though, as I do want to run a proper final round. There will be a tiebreaker if there are three singles left and two tie for elimination. If the very final round should tie, I think I'll just ask a mod to open it for one more day.

Back
Top Bottom