SURVIVOR: Derailment! (AB - Round 4)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
The last round was...well...interesting, to say the least. The loser was...

ZOO STATION!!!

LOSER LIST
3. Zoo Station
2. So Cruel
1. Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World

The votes broke down as follows:
Zoo Station - 15
Ultraviolet (Light My Way) - 10
Mysterious Ways - 5
One - 4
Even Better Than the Real Thing/Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses/Love is Blindness - 2 each
TOTAL: 40 votes

Please vote for one of the following:
2. Even Better Than the Real Thing
3. One
4. Until the End of the World
5. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
7. The Fly
8. Mysterious Ways
10. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
11. Acrobat
12. Love is Blindness

I say Ultraviolet (Light My Way). Again. For the 4th straight time. :sigh:

please can EBTTRT go now?

if this was a live vote Zoo Station would have won it

I love Ultraviolet so much I can't understand why so many people attack it so :sad: It's a fantastic song and my favorite on the album. :sigh:

I'm going with EBTTRT, which is honestly and truthfully my least favorite of those remaining. This is a tough album!

DaveC - I saw that you didn't count my vote on the last round (not that it really mattered). It would be more fair to have these rounds open for a consistent amount of time, ie 24 hours. Has this been addressed already?

bonosloveslave said:
DaveC - I saw that you didn't count my vote on the last round (not that it really mattered). It would be more fair to have these rounds open for a consistent amount of time, ie 24 hours. Has this been addressed already?

I close rounds when I have an ample amount of time to close the round, count the votes, and type up the new one. My schedule is very busy and really would not permit me to have a set time each day to do this. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

LOL @ Dr_MacPhisto! I cracked up when I read that (I think I'm insane)! :p

Anyhoo, I love "Ultraviolet!" I think it's a bloody fantastic song and would've made a great single, were it not for the atmospheric, radio-killing beginning.

But anyway, as it stands, my vote goes to "Acrobat." While I really like some of the lyrics in the song, I tend to think of it as a bit of an 'overrated' song on this forum :X

WGRYWH is my fave U2 song, but I have a feeling it's going soon! Awww...:(

My vote still goes for "One".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom