SURVIVOR: Derailment! (AB - Round 4)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonochick said:

Sorry...but it's the track I usually skip on the album.

Me too. It makes these votes hard, b/c I skip One, but only because I ALWAYS hear it on mixes, Best Ofs, the radio, etc. So I still recognize it as one of U2's (and rock's) finest songs, which is why I will not vote it off yet, but I NEVER listen to it. :shrug:

Ultraviolet is a fantastic song one of the best of that masterpiece album.

my vote goes for Even Better Than The Real Thing which is the only AB song I don't like, the only one I always skip.

P.S.:What a bad choice as a single....

EBTTRT was a terrible choice for a single... they should've went ahead and released Until the End of the World like they were going to

Mysterious Ways... hey where are the MysteriousWays-haters here? Nobody can help me? :p

(I don?t hate this song and I don?t hate any U2 song or song of this album but it?s my last favorite song now) :)

Last edited:
Don't worry FelipeVox, you're not alone. I don't really care for Mysterious Ways either. It will get my votes as soon as EBTTRT gets the boot.

Hmm, I'd like to change my vote! I had voted for "Acrobat" earlier, but as it seems, I highly doubt it will lose this round. SOOOoooo, I guess I'll choose "Even Better Than the Real Thing," now :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom