SURVIVOR: Dave drove off in a fast car (HTDAAB - Round 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the song you like the LEAST

• Vertigo

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Miracle Drug

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Love and Peace or Else

Votes: 31 21.4%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • All Because of You

Votes: 26 17.9%
  • Crumbs From Your Table

Votes: 38 26.2%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 21 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by martha
The sappiest songs are staying??

Apparently so :yawn: I don't get it, so many people complain about this album not rocking hard enough, so why boot the most butt kickin' ABOY or hard grindin' LAPOE?:confused: :der: People! :scratch:

Last edited:
DaveC said:
i'm around. i've just been busy studying for finals that i have this week. i'll be here frequentlier now (i just invented a word!! :happy: ).

:hyper: Glad youre okay. This poll has an automatic 3 day cutoff, so you are on notice boy! Get youre butt back here in 2 days time. lol

Last time I voted for All Because of You because I wanted to save Fast Cars, but alas my efforts were fruitless...so I'm voting off Crumbs. Great song (especially the lyrics!!), but it just doesn't do it for me like some of the others...and if LAPOE gets voted off this round I might cry. :sad:

OOTS, only song in the album I haven't gotten into yet, but hey, itz just me *by the sea:wink: *

Nooo.. Crumbs has overtaken ABOY!!

Listen to the DVD version of Crumbs again everyone. I didn't like it at first but its a smashing song and lasts the test of endurance better than ABOY, IMO.

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
Nooo.. Crumbs has overtaken ABOY!!

Listen to the DVD version of Crumbs again everyone. I didn't like it at first but its a smashing song and lasts the test of endurance better than ABOY, IMO.

But that's not the version on the album. Outta here Crumbs!

Have to protect All Because of You, but I hope Sometimes is left standing in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom