***Survivor: As Predicted by the tourist: Takes a Second to Say Goodbye (Albums Rd 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 34 21.8%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 49 31.4%
  • Pop

Votes: 46 29.5%
  • How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Votes: 21 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all crazy.

Pop is gonna get voted off now and that's just atrocius. It is genius and the fact that the lot of you are making a concerted effort to not vote HTDAAB is....nevermind, no point in being a jerk for no reason. Pop shouldn't be voted off, HTDAAB should, that's all.

I vote for Pop to save my baby Zooropa!

FAKE EDIT: Shit! Should have gone for UF :(

namkcuR said:
You're all crazy.

Pop is gonna get voted off now and that's just atrocius. It is genius and the fact that the lot of you are making a concerted effort to not vote HTDAAB is....nevermind, no point in being a jerk for no reason. Pop shouldn't be voted off, HTDAAB should, that's all.

I'm not making a concerted effort to not vote for for How To...... Once Zooropas gone, How To.......is next on my list.

IMO, Pop is just the weakest left of the rest up there

still a very enjoyable album for me, just the others are better

Got to go for Pop.

As long as Pop is kicked, my top five will be almost intact. I can cope with losing Boy for Achtung Baby.

wow this is tough. it was a tossup between UF, Zooropa, Pop, and HTDAAB. went with HTDAAB, just cuz it hasnt stood the test of time yet....

How can you people be voting for Zooropa or Pop to get knocked off. Have you no adventure or sense of daring in your musical tastes???????:wink:

biff said:
Marty, did you vote off The Joshua Tree? So did I, but there's only one vote showing.:confused:

Oh, and the obligatory :mad:

No, I hadn't voted yet. I wanted to hold back my vote for a little more to see if I could protect an album. Well, it's like a Sophie's Choice now. :| But I can't vote for one of the top 3 just to protect another one. So I will vote on principle again (even though it won't have any real effect) and now really cast my vote for The Joshua Tree.

:angry:

29 - Pop
28 - Zooropa
28 - The Unforgettable Fire

I can't believe you people. Just give Pop the shove already, and I can't believe so many are voting for the genius that is UF.

Achtung better not win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom