***Survivor - Albums - You Know You Want To

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• Boy

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • October

Votes: 38 28.4%
  • War

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Passengers

Votes: 44 32.8%
  • Pop

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • All That You Cant Leave Behind

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell. Is it too much to ask that we just behave?

And what's up with the October votes? I'm now tempted to ask for my vote to be changed from AB to Passengers just to protect it. That poor album is so under-rated.

Im hoping it doesnt get closed either. I have left a message for the mods to contact me so hopefully we can come to some kind of an arrangement and the game continue. Im curious to see where How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb ranks along side the previous albums.

ATYCLB,,, Got my vote,,,

And let me just say that i love a good cat fight :wink: LOL

BTW, Beli,, Great new poll. During your last poll, i was thinking that this would be a cool topic for a poll..

And i dont care which album wins, as long as its Achtung Baby,,, :wink:

I have also voted for Passangers, cause I don't think it belongs here with other albums + I knew that I need to protect October (when you ask anyone about the worst U2 album, you'll get the same answer - "October").
PLS Save October!

Aardvark, I know. Its actually one of my favourites.

I think I would fall into a coma if any of my favourites ever ended up in the top three on any of these Survivors. LOL.

You know what I'm going to find and kill the three people who voted for Achtung, come on bring it:wink: btw voted for October, I can't vote for Passengers haven't heard all of it:|

I know everyone has their own personal taste, but if you think Achtung Baby or The Joshua Tree is their worst album, you need to have your damned head examined. I don't know what business you have even listening to the band.

If you're trying to vote for those albums because you think they're overrated, that's a pretty lame way to play it as well.

laz

I think Achtung and JT are going to get spite votes for some reason, why I don't know:wink:

Miggy D said:
Oh crap, it was album I liked the LEAST? I voted for Achtung Baby by mistake! SHIT!

-Miggy

I'm going to kill you for uncharacteristic stupidity man:wink:

beli and maja! my god girls!!!!!
:lmao:

im sorry i laughed. that was like watching those random comment generators? you know when you click a button and it spits back something but after a while you see the loop it's on?

but anyway, maja if you;re still reading...i am assuming that beli chose these as they're loosely considered 'the albums'. known by all who know or care for music as being what the band has released as a band and under the usual circumstances. passengers to an outsider is probably unknown but we all know it here so it can fit in. the best of's are bits of every one of them so i reckon it would skew the results. and therefore is right to be left off. they're albums technically, but useless if one wants to find which individual album is considered the best around here.

I know someone voted for AB my mistake, but for some twisted reason I love the fact that AB has votes and HTDAAB doesn't.

Gotta vote for Passengers here. There are songs on the album I like (Beach Sequence, Miss Sarajevo, Your Blue Room) but the rest I can live without.

ramblin rose said:
I know someone voted for AB my mistake, but for some twisted reason I love the fact that AB has votes and HTDAAB doesn't.

Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom