***Survivor - Albums - You Know You Want To

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• Boy

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • October

Votes: 38 28.4%
  • War

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Passengers

Votes: 44 32.8%
  • Pop

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • All That You Cant Leave Behind

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2girl said:
If we are talking about studio albums, how come Under a blood red sky is included?

If live music counts, add Wide awake in America as well IMO.

Also, if this is about albums by the name U2, Passengers doesn't count.
(what about Best ofs? they're as much a part of their discography as any album)

Passengers get my vote. Too self-endulging.

I don't know if it was ever said that it would be studio albums. I think it's more like the albums released that involve these four people which are 8 songs or more. I don't think Wide Awake in America, four songs, can be considered an album. I think that's the definition of an EP. And as for best-of's, :madspit:

:wink:

U2Girl, if you don't like it, don't play. Post in another thread or start your own thread. Please stop polluting the Survivor threads with your whining.

Thank you.

I was simply curious as to why Passengers and Under a blood red sky made it, and Best of's (and Wide awake) didn't.
Don't assume I dislike the Survivors just because I have questions what was chosen and what was left out.

Don't drag the issues on from the song survivor. Not my fault if people whined about Sometimes winning. You are not a moderator, so calm down with the instructions and patronising, and don't whine about my posts.

Last edited:
I was simply curious as to why Passengers and Under a blood red sky made it, and Best of's (and Wide awake) didn't.

Don't drag this from the song survivor. Not my fault if people whined about Sometimes winning.

I dont know how to say this in any more blunt a fashion than I already have. How about:

Play nice or fuck off

Thank you.

I was asking a question, not whining. (and funny how you didn't mind the whining about Sometimes in the song Survivor, which you brought up for some reason.)

However your over-defensive and over-reactive posts are annoying, not to mention the insults, patronising and name-calling.

Last edited:
U2girl said:
I was asking a question, not whining.
However your over-defensive and over-reactive posts are annoying, not to mention the insults, patronising and name-calling.

Please play in a friendly manner, or leave the game.

After your rant in this thread and bringing up another thread and personal attack, I think you're hardly in any position to tell anyone to be friendly.

Last edited:
You mean your posts to me on this page were cooperative and contributing? Good luck with that.

BTW, I did cooperate. I voted in this thread, explained why and asked a valid question.

Cool it with the insults will you?
YOU play nice.
This thread was going fine until you had to go crazy about a question.

Care to explain how a simple question is "whining"?

(I bet you'd answer it, too - if it was posted by someone else)

The only one here whining is you.

Have anything cooperative or contributing to say - like an apology - or will you keep on repeating the same things?

This was in no way trolling.

I reported you for personal attacks and name-calling.

And for the record, I have voted in many Survivors before, organised by DaveC and others (and there were no problems, until this one and - somewhat - the song one) and I don't dislike it.

U2girl said:
And for the record, I have voted in many Survivors before, organised by DaveC and others (and there were no problems, until this one and - somewhat - the song one) and I don't dislike it.

Im trying to run a game here. This involves watching this thread to bump it up the list. I like to keep this thread towards the top when I can so that the game receives at least 100 votes.

This is my goal. Please leave me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom