Surprising Places to Hear a U2 Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my MUZAK station at work plays cobl and cfyt and i think it's kind of an easy listening station. another hits station was playing sweetest thing and siamycgo:drool: .

U2248 said:
At Nine West shoe store. Stuck in a Moment came on which happend to be my son's favorite song at the time. He was 4 and started singing in the middle of the store out loud. I remember everyone just stopped and turned to look at him. And I just turned completely red........I was secretly proud of course.

My 4 year old LOVES Stuck in a Moment as well; has memorized it and asks for the "football video." Wonder what it is about that song?

One Kitty Kat said:

My 4 year old LOVES Stuck in a Moment as well; has memorized it and asks for the "football video." Wonder what it is about that song?

I don't know why it is so appealing to the toddler group. Could be the melody. Now my guy is 6 and he's into Sometimes u Can't make it on your Own. It's so funny hearing him sing...just have to let you know a house doesn't make a home.....he also loves the video.

awww.....My sister's little one, katie, (she's 5), LOVES veritgo, She gets dressed up in her little black mini skirt and starts to sing and dance on the coffee table...it's soo cute! She always says "Watch me Jam mommy!" It's so cute, and mostly becuase she is so innocent, and is always taking my cds and begging me to play them. i was hoping to take her to the concert, so she can"jam" and listen to them play live, but she's so young, and it's not worth all the $$. I told her i'd just get her planty of pics!!
As for a U2 song that played when i least expected it, well i was in HomeDepot, and heard "where the streats have no name" I was so happy, and just couldn't stop smileing!!!

Last edited:
I'm used to hearing nothing but Mariah Carey and Whitney Housten on the CD player at my shop, but on St. Pat's day they replaced them with something called "Irish Legends" or something...
Anyway, it was like a $2 CD of some guy's cover versions of all these Irish band's songs. There were 3 U2 songs, HMTMKMKM, Mysterious Ways and Stay.
While they were on I just busied myself with the yoghurt machine (which is right under the speaker)
Unfortunatly, people seem to always come in when i'm busy trying to listen to music.

.... New Year's Day JUST CAME ON!!:shocked:
Talk about good timing!!

*though torrrn in two, we can beeee one!*

(they weren't very good covers either, but crap U2 is better than no U2:wink: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom