Supergroup - UK (with Larry Mullen on drums) vs USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garjen

Babyface
Vote for your favorite Supergroup at supergroup.netfirms.com/index2.html where the UK with Larry Mullen on drums take on the USA in a charity battle of the bands TV concept. I know that the Republic of Ireland has nothing to do with the UK, but I made an exception because Larry Mullen is such a great drummer. The idea with this website is to take great individual musicians, singers and songwriters and form a Supergroup to see what kind of CD they could produce. Anyone in U2 would be a perfect member of a Supergroup.

Wow that is a hard one to decide 'cause there are so man musicians that I like but are all from different genres and it would be difficult to put them all together. I vote for Slash on guitar at least.

Voting for your favorite musician

On my website at supergroup.netfirms.com/links.htm I put a link to the RateItAll website where you can vote for your favorite musicians to be on the UK or USA Supergroup. You can vote for Slash there and if I add another "lineup" - I'll probably have Slash on the USA Supergroup.

isabelle_guns said:
Wow that is a hard one to decide 'cause there are so man musicians that I like but are all from different genres and it would be difficult to put them all together. I vote for Slash on guitar at least.

Weren't Edge and Adam born in the UK? Haha, that'd be funny, a supergroup almost solely comprised of U2. Hang on ... U2 themselves are a supergroup.

it irritates me to see u2 referred to as being from the uk.
they are irish citizens with irish passports who live in ireland.

Back
Top Bottom