Superbowl Watchers - Let me know when U2 comes on, please???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Calluna:

I'm not really a fan of football so I would appreciate if you boys would post here when U2 comes on so I don't have to pay attention to the game. Don't hate me for not liking football though, ok?

Are you a communist?

-Lou

Originally posted by z edge:
I hate you for not liking football

No you don't. You looooooove me. And that is why you are planning to post in my thread when U2 comes on.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

No you don't. You looooooove me. And that is why you are planning to post in my thread when U2 comes on.

Even ehwn you're mad I can tell you love her. HA HA YOU LOVE HER!!!!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

Yay noti!!!
I hope you are around a TV today so you can see U2 when they come on!

------------------

Of course I love my Calluna-una-tuna. But I am having a party here soon, so my puter will probably be off until later since I will entertaining da'boyz. I can't wait till they see U2, to see their reaction!

I'm glad you love me but blarg! Im sure one of you will be kind enough to inform me when halftime arrives. Pretty please??

------------------

Hey Luna-tuna!

I don't like football either but my house will have the game on...oh well, I'm glad I won't miss anything!

Hope you get the heads-up before the boys come on, girl!
biggrin.gif

------------------
My scream got lost in a paper cup...

Oh dont worry Calluna. There will be 1,234 threads about it when they come on.

YAY!!!

I heard in Skeek's thread that it probably be around 7:50 to 8pm, just to be safe turn on early-oh there is a 10 min delay so kickoff isn't until 6:30EST

I wanna go out on a limb and rate this thread as being the best of all the 1234 because it was the first.

On a scale of 1-100, I rate this thread a 69. Thats the highest rating I can give
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom