Super Secret Anniversary Single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
Wasn't there supposed to be some super single released on the anniversary of U2's first single or something lieke that?

I think this was announced at one of the listening parties for HTDAAB.

And I thought it was mentioned that "We can't tell you what's going to be on the single cos it's very hush hush and super secretive!"

Is COBL that single?

If so. That sucks. Where's Mercy? Where's an update of a classic track? Where's anything remotely resembling something commerative of U2's first single?

To hell with the remixes, give us new tunes!!!!

Sorry...I'm a tad frustrated today.

We wont have anything new for a while now... they already gave us more than average number of b-sides/album with iTunes' (so called) "Rare & Unreleased"...
Yes, I would also like to have them on CDs... but we realy should not complain about number of new songs around this album...

+ I think they are saving the rest for the new album, wich I hope will be out by the end of 2006...:drool: with all the rumors... who knows...

Maybe they will make some limited edition singles with the 'hush hush' stuff on it. That would be super cool.

yeah.. they'll make 4... one for each member...

we only have to wait until Bono loses the Cd...

there's just two inches smaller...if you have a CD player with an ejecting disc tray, look in it and you'll see the 3" groove in the middle of the 5" one :)

as for the single, I very much doubt it...! :(

it'd be cool if U2 re-recorded Out of control etc. and released it as a signle in the shops and on the radio! Just for the hell of it!!

would bring maybe more interest etc.. into u2's back catalogue from newer/younger fans! and be just plain cool!

Back
Top Bottom