Super Bowl XXXVI Tale-Gating for Interference!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL! I don't live in Texas and I don't work in NO... haha--I live in Broussard, Louisiana, which is right outside of Lafayette, where I work at CC's, and there is a CC's in New Orleans as well--so that's what I meant by that *ahem* as far as me living in Texas, well, you made that assumption on your own
wink.gif

I was stationed at Ft. Polk, La., near Leesville and 50 some miles away from Alexandria. We might be related
wink.gif

yes z edge, but I don't have floppy ears, so...
wink.gif

k let's see... has mikal used this thread to start a party at his house? Sorry, no no no, you will be coming to the SUPERDOME!!!
tongue.gif

mikal, Bonochick, madonna's child, Mirrorball Girl (if her plan succeeds), sula (perhaps), z edge (hopefully, he can keep us entertained!), U2Bama (I think), Swan269 (with the all-access pass!)

Is this everyone who is interested in congregating the day of the Superbowl? Correct me if I'm wrong... are there any others?? btw, where would be the best place to meet? Time to smooth out our details, people!
biggrin.gif
I'm thinking the area surrounding the dome will be CHAOS the day of the bowl. Any suggestions? I'll be thinking up a few hot spots of my own, ofcourse...

I'll be there! Brett Favre invited me to be the team waterboy!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

I happen to know that Danno aka mini-Bono (from Vegas and other shows) will definitely be down there. So perhaps you can hook up with him.
smile.gif

-sula

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I happen to know that Danno aka mini-Bono (from Vegas and other shows) will definitely be down there. So perhaps you can hook up with him.
smile.gif

-sula

ohhh ok yes, Danno, never did encounter him, but know people who have... so I will try to contact our Bono look-alike... he can be the Superbowl Interference mascot!!!!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
haha, oh no... so now can we expect spiked water to be served? Don't do it mikal, it may affect the team's performance!
tongue.gif

HAHA! I could never do that to my team! I'd just get drunk while serving them water!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

OK--Superbowl weekend is coming up, and though for a while there I thought I wouldn't be able to make it out, it seems my work schedule fits the occasion nicely (off Sunday and Monday). I'm not sure who else will be making it out, but if you are, here's what I'm planning on doing: I'm going to make it out to the dome real early, with some drink to pass the time, ofcourse.
tongue.gif
It's probably going to be me and my brother (he's 21, name Chris). We'll probably find an Irish pub to watch the show around game time. OH and guess what I heard (this is very exciting) I wasn't aware of it before, but on the day of the Superbowl automobiles can't be driven within 2 blocks of the dome, not even the stars can ride in... which means U2 is going to have to walk 2 blocks to the dome. Which means I'm going to have to be there early when they're most likely to beat the mobs of people! Whooo imagine U2, strolling the streets of New Orleans... beautiful image!
biggrin.gif

Well, obviously my plan didn't quite work out, so I won't be in New Orleans this weekend. But I hope all of you who go have an awesome time, and get pictures of the boys taking their 2-block stroll to the Super Dome!

Bebe~

Good luck! I hope you catch at least a glimpse of the boys!
smile.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:

I wasn't aware of it before, but on the day of the Superbowl automobiles can't be driven within 2 blocks of the dome, not even the stars can ride in... which means U2 is going to have to walk 2 blocks to the dome. Which means I'm going to have to be there early when they're most likely to beat the mobs of people! Whooo imagine U2, strolling the streets of New Orleans... beautiful image!
biggrin.gif

DAMN, this is tempting Bebe!!!

How long would it take me to drive to New Orleans?!?!

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Back
Top Bottom