Super Bowl Shtuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
So I noticed on Superbowl.com that they're webcasting the audio from the daily press conferences at the dome. Today, the "E*TRADE SBXXXVI Halftime Show" press conference(?) takes place at 2:30 p.m. EST. Might be worth a listen.

Martha, please post more quotes from your podiatrist or put some old ones back in your signature. They were definitely some of the best thinks I've read around here.

------------------
"The Edge is a great singer. Let's get the Edge up here." - Bono, 9/23/97, Sarajevo

"Brian Eno. Edge." - Bono, 09/12/95, Modena

"Edge." - Bono, 05/01/2001, Minneapolis

"You made my day, now you have to sleep in it." - TMBG

Well, I suspected the band might show up for the press conference, and of course they did. Unfortunately, for some reason my Realplayer connection isn't working with the superbowl.com webcasts so I missed the whole thing. On top of that, superbowl.com for some reason decided the halftime-related press conference would be the only one all day that they would not make available for replay. Blah.

u2_pose.jpg
Punters!

See the story here: http://www.superbowl.com/xxxvi/ce/feature/0,3892,4919589,00.html

looks like bono chopped the back part of his hair

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:

What do you think? It's shorter but not too short, he's still cute.
I think that it is perfect. He looks incredible. His skin looks really good too. He obviously got some rest since the tour ended!!

He looks so cute in the jacket, with the football!!!

as I said about that pic in it's pleba incarnation....Edge looks like he's executing a formal Japanese bow! lmao!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Spiral_Staircase:
Martha, please post more quotes from your podiatrist or put some old ones back in your signature. They were definitely some of the best thinks I've read around here.

Aw, shucks. *blushes* He didn't say anything too interesting last time I was there, and since it's going to hurt next time, I've been avoiding it.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
*sets into PLEBA-mode*
wink.gif

God, Larry looks HOT.

biggrin.gif

Yes, but he looks hot all the time!

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Back
Top Bottom