Super Bowl appearance should be a big boost for ATYCLB winning album of the year...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocoustic

War Child
Aren't the Grammy's normally during February, shortly after the Super Bowl?

Assuming U2 is nominated for Album of the Year, the Super Bowl appearance could be just the thing to put them ahead of the competition.

[This message has been edited by Zoocoustic (edited 11-29-2001).]

oh no! That's awful. Then they'd be selling out! If too many people know about U2 and buy their albums and give them awards, then we should all pack up our fan gear and go home. Being recognized for your greatness is selling out, remember?
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
oh no! That's awful. Then they'd be selling out! If too many people know about U2 and buy their albums and give them awards, then we should all pack up our fan gear and go home. Being recognized for your greatness is selling out, remember?
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Hehe, nice call sula.
biggrin.gif

I wonder what the awards woulda been like last year if Steely Dan played the superbowl

When do they release those Burger King glass goblets of our band? Collect all four!
wink.gif

------------------
The idiot who put the DVD on his Christmas wish list. What was I thinking!?! That is a WHOLE month away!

Originally posted by Roland of Gilead:
When do they release those Burger King glass goblets of our band? Collect all four!
wink.gif

lol. Now THAT would be fun.
biggrin.gif
I can just imagine all the PLEBA threads now about having "Bono in your hand".
wink.gif

-sula

Originally posted by Zoocoustic:
Aren't the Grammy's normally during February, shortly after the Super Bowl?

Assuming U2 is nominated for Album of the Year, the Super Bowl appearance could be just the thing to put them ahead of the competition.

Superbowl is Feb 3 this year. Probably a little late for Grammy Voting.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
lol. Now THAT would be fun.
biggrin.gif
I can just imagine all the PLEBA threads now about having "Bono in your hand".
wink.gif

-sula

Those threads already show up!!! *lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

According to the latest email (11/30) from U2.com there will be a big announcement this Sunday.

Do you think this is it?

Back
Top Bottom