sunday newspapers in the UK yesterday??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
2 things - does anyone know which newspaper's magazine had the Make Trade Fair picture of Bono on the front and what the article was about?

secondly - the literary masterpiece that is the Sunday Sport had a picture on the cover of HTDAAB under the title "UK chiefs ban Bin Laden pop chart attempt" or something like that. Basically it was the identical album cover except one of them had Osama Bin Ladens head and the others had the heads of blindfolded hostages but still in the guys clothes so they'd just added heads to it. the title was HoW to Assemble an Atomic Bomb.

Just wondering if anyone saw or got these as i want to know what they were about - i only caught a glimpse of both off someone elses newspaper on the underground and wasnt able to get copies myself.

I really wanna see how far the Sunday Sport went with this Osama album HTDAAB thing - fascinates me that they can get away with soemthing like that (we all know they make their stories up anyway - 3ft cavemen in the underground and shit like that!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom