Sunday Cruddy Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
I was just looking over a M*A*S*H website and noticed that there was a spin-off series called AfterMASH when it ended, and guess what I saw when I looked at the episode list:

"Sunday, Cruddy Sunday"

:eeklaugh:

hmmm...i didn't know about any spin off series...

the use of the word "cruddy" in a title for ANYHTING nearly gaurentees stupidity

Yeah, the spin off wasnt that good. If you want to know something even more bizarre, my dad actually wrote a MASH quiz book. So needless to say, I know more about MASH than anyone really should.

IWasBored said:
hmmm...i didn't know about any spin off series...

the use of the word "cruddy" in a title for ANYHTING nearly gaurentees stupidity

What do you mean you don't know of any spin-off series? :wave: "Trapper John, M.D." was a spin-off from a M*A*S*H character, remember?

And "cruddy" is a silly word, but how many people really remember the actual titles of a show in a weekly series?

wertsie said:
So who was in the spin-off? Never heard of it. Same cast as the original show?

From the interenet movie database: :)

Plot Summary for
"After MASH" (1983)

The Korean War has ended. Colonel Potter, Sergeant Klinger, and Father Mulcahy find themselves together once again, this time at a veteran's hospital.

i didn't know that there was a show "trapper john m.d."

ah good old internet movie database

arw9797 said:

From the interenet movie database: :)

Plot Summary for
"After MASH" (1983)

The Korean War has ended. Colonel Potter, Sergeant Klinger, and Father Mulcahy find themselves together once again, this time at a veteran's hospital.

:hmm: I wonder if my roomie knows about this. She LOVE MASH!

i don't know these things, this is the extent of my tv watching for the past 6 or so years: i used to tape re-runs of mash and watch them when i got home from school. in 8th grade it was my favourite show, replacing "the odd couple" (which was my favourite show in 7th grade, nickelodeon aired it) cos we got rid of cable and just got network channels. then i started watching "early edition" and haven't watched anytthing regularly since that was canceld.

I know every episode of m*a*s*h inside out. I have never heard of the aftermash series.

go ahead, test my m*a*s*h knowledge.:wave:

hawkeye went to go yell at the officials at a peace talk. some other stuff happened...and when he got back what colour was everyone's hair?

IWasBored said:
hawkeye went to go yell at the officials at a peace talk. some other stuff happened...and when he got back what colour was everyone's hair?

reddish-orange.

I got one:

what was the name of the place hawkeye sends for ribs and where was it?

burns might have been allergive to tomato juice, i don't know...

i was thinking col. potter

you know the episode where they got some tomato juice and then hawkeye and bj tried really hard to score some more of the stuff, the whole episode was centerd around how everyone in the whole unit owed someone else a favour by the time they actually got the shipment at the end, and then col. potter said that he had been unpleasantly reminded that he was allergic to it

IWasBored said:
burns might have been allergive to tomato juice, i don't know...

i was thinking col. potter

you know the episode where they got some tomato juice and then hawkeye and bj tried really hard to score some more of the stuff, the whole episode was centerd around how everyone in the whole unit owed someone else a favour by the time they actually got the shipment at the end, and then col. potter said that he had been unpleasantly reminded that he was allergic to it

hmmm....I'm thinking of the one where hawkeye needs new boots because his have holes in the soles, so that sets off a chain reaction of favors.....it ends with burns not signing klingers discharge papers, so he takes back a dress, then.....

IWasBored said:
i don't think i saw the one where he sent for ribs...

"adams ribs" in chicago....he says "mark them: uregent medical supplies; extremly fragile".

so they used the favour thing in two episodes? :shifty: that's not right...

they didn't really stand for anyhting, it was something like his parents' names, beatrice and john or something, but it actually SAID bj on his birth certificate

Yes! His mom's name was Bea and his dad's name was Jay, so his name was B.J. (Or was it BJ with no initials at all? I can't remember). And you're right, it was B.J. (or BJ) on his birth certificate.

hawkeye was from crab apple cove, maine, but in earlier episodes they said he was from somewhere else...

what state?

Back
Top Bottom