Stupid List!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Grr! Sorry, I was just reading it and it made me rather disgruntled!

http://www.buffalobeast.com/article.php?path=2002/09/&article=01_0

Okay, so some of the people on there should be, but come now, a few should definately not! Maybe it was just a light-hearted article, but when Bono gets slammed for doing good, that just really bugs me. Oh well, please forgive my seemingly brash behavior, for a friend has just sent me the article, and at the moment, I just find it incredibly thuggish.

Oh, and by the way (completely irrelevant, I know), this be my first topic! Woo-Hoo!

That is all...

...and there was much rejoicing...

Congrats on you first thread starter!

Yeah that was kinda sucky, can't believe they put him in the top 5. Oh well, screw them, we know he's got a great heart :yes:

welcome to the board.

i thought the list was funny, though i have no idea who many of the people are.

That looked like a list made up by any given college roomate, thinking they're being remarkably clever. Barely worth acknowledging.
To the writer of that: It's really tough to rip on people, isn't it? Especially those who make more of a difference that you ever will. . .

since when are you not allowed to poke fun at politicians?

bono has become one, and there is no way he can be held above critiscm.

besides, its a list, who cares, and on top of that, it was compiled by a nobody.

but by making a stink about it, were making him sound like a somebody.

List shmist.

Well I agree with you, bear, that politicians are often mocked. I don't think that Bono qualifies as a politician, though - and he's one of the people who can take himself unseriously better and more often than most people.

Back
Top Bottom