Stupid Girls Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TylerDurden

War Child
I need (at least) 2. One for each arm. Just look friggin hot, giggle at all my jokes, wear next to nothing, love me for nothing more then my looks, and demand nothing from me in our relationship other then (CENSORED).

Apply here.

Wrong place to post bud... theres no such thing as a stupid interference girl. Theyre all a cut above just cuz they like U2, and then you factor in their true intelligence... MMM magnificent. Go find your sex slaves elsewhere.

icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

Give you 8 thumbs down...

good thread!

-------------------

Guys who like stupid girls are sort of becoming people too.

ummm.....you might want to try the N Sync board. This is the U2 board. U2 fans are smart. Sorry.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
...love me for nothing more then my looks, and demand nothing from me in our relationship other then (CENSORED).

Apply here.

It's about friggin time!

There are no such thing as stupid Interference Girls, Tyler. I hereby resign as your bitch.

mad.gif

mikal...no coronas tonight, either.
tongue.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Ever heard of shit stirring? Tylers just made a contra thread. Lighten up!

Femminism goes way tooo far. I hate to see jokes suffer from PC. So sad for the poor jokes.

Maybe its an Aussie thing...

*mutters about anal retention...

Yeah I gotta agree with Angela this was pretty damn funny.

Hahaha skeek ur a loser like me, what do you know
tongue.gif

lol!
wink.gif
Im just teasin

~adam is a bastard for screwing me out of a U2 concert~

I need (at least) 2. One for each arm. Just look friggin hot, giggle at all my jokes, wear next to nothing, love me for nothing more then my looks, and demand nothing from me in our relationship other then (CENSORED).

Apply here.

Dammit, why didn't you ask back when I was single????? *sigh*

biggrin.gif

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

Apply here.

SO, how many did you round up?

CK

Please. I live in LA. Thats just about ALL we have here!
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Please. I live in LA. Thats just about ALL we have here!
rolleyes.gif

I can attest to that.. I go there sometimes to visit my cousin.

Can we say fake, stupid, self-centered!?

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Ever heard of shit stirring? Tylers just made a contra thread. Lighten up!

but if everyone knew it was just shit-disturbing, no shit would be disturbed.
would it?

Um.

Hi!

hehehehe

Um. i'm like, really beautifl, um. I like parties. And i like to drink too! I like um, friends, and meeting new people, and long walks on the beach. hehehe. um. i love cocktails! hehehe. um. i have 3 favourirte dresses. um one is a bit short, but i still wear it cos all the guys say how nice i look in it hehehe. I really like meeting ppl. i would like to meet you i think. hehehe. but only if my friends can come. we love all going out together. you wont mind will you?

Oh, um. heres my mobile number, i write it down cos i keep forgetting it! hahaha. i forget a lot of things, i may forget your name, sorry! hehehe. can you write it down for me?

Oh, i may also forget to call you in the morning.

hehehe.

Originally posted by Trog:
Um.

Hi!

hehehehe

Um. i'm like, really beautifl, um. I like parties. And i like to drink too! I like um, friends, and meeting new people, and long walks on the beach. hehehe. um. i love cocktails! hehehe. um. i have 3 favourirte dresses. um one is a bit short, but i still wear it cos all the guys say how nice i look in it hehehe. I really like meeting ppl. i would like to meet you i think. hehehe. but only if my friends can come. we love all going out together. you wont mind will you?

Oh, um. heres my mobile number, i write it down cos i keep forgetting it! hahaha. i forget a lot of things, i may forget your name, sorry! hehehe. can you write it down for me?

Oh, i may also forget to call you in the morning.

hehehe.

HILARIOUS!!
smile.gif

Argh! I thought this was going to be an interesting thread about Garbage. Where is Shirley Manson when you need her to kick some ass in this thread?

And I don't even qualify for the job. Argh again!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom