stuck in a moment would be waaay better if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
in all honesty, i believe this song would be significantly better if the guitar part was actually played by a piano.

seriously, in fact, the first few times i heard the song i almost thought it was a piano.

but ya, if there was piano and no guitar, AND more trumpets in the song, i think id like it a lot more. maybe strings too...

thoughts?

stuck is one of bono's sweetest moments ever, who needs pianos, edge's guitar is so soothing and pretty, it's one of the band's all-time sweetest songs

and the acoustic version :drool:

It's kind of like the trippy version of North and South of the River vs. the Omagh version of North and South played live........? Both versions would have there own merit but it would be interesting to hear "Stuck" with the piano.

that has to be one of my favorite radiohead songs right there.

:|

to be fair, i dont mind the acoustic version of stuck at all.

do you prefer the studio version or live version of fog/alligators in the new york sewers? i think i prefer the live piano solo as thom performed it in spain recently... how, did you go bad? though it's not long enough in that version

Zoomerang96 said:
in all honesty, i believe this song would be significantly better if the guitar part was actually played by a piano.

I know what you mean, but i don't know if it would have been better, though. I remember a story about Mark Knopfler being on some kind of a competition on tv. He heard a clip of Stuck... (this was just before the release of ATYCLB), and he commented that the song had a very descent guitar.

shhhhh!

Im an [undercoverbolloxytalkerdoincoverworkforBonoandsoIneedtotalkbolloxeverydaytoconvincelotsofppleImbolloxed'!

got taht little boy blue blue?

awww what a name......makes me want to squash u so tight I break ur lungs!

:evil:

:D

its my job to be mentally insane in here.

aww but ur so cuddlycute cuddlycute...the way u and Wanderer are almost attached.........its so cute.....in fact, I almost see it as Wanderer the older daddy, teachin the son in an aggressive manner...but really pattin him on the head.......:D

mad1 said:
aww but ur so cuddlycute cuddlycute...the way u and Wanderer are almost attached.........its so cute.....in fact, I almost see it as Wanderer the older daddy, teachin the son in an aggressive manner...but really pattin him on the head.......:D

well thats better than pattin on the ass

:mad:

Zoomerang96 said:

seriously, in fact, the first few times i heard the song i almost thought it was a piano.

but ya, if there was piano and no guitar, AND more trumpets in the song, i think id like it a lot more. maybe strings too...

thoughts?

The studio version IS piano, with only slight shadings of guitar, but with plenty of loops.
specifically, it's edge's yamaha electric piano he plays on UABRS.

Back
Top Bottom